Mojo

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by sertatumsingi, Apr 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sertatumsingi

sertatumsingi Junior Expert

Ever since the update and the drastic reduction in shinies mojos have been hard to come by.
    Therefore it would be nice if some kind of npc would give mojos upon kill or boarding.
    Who's with me?

2. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Definitely. Instead of so much Gold a few useful Mojo's out of NPC and Monsters would be a welcome addition to the game, especially as the glitters no longer provide many. This would help encourage players to actually shoot more of these NPC or Monsters if they gave Mojo's.

3. sertatumsingi

Exactly, a monster would be good since nobody actually shoots monsters, except for quests

Lady.Wolf, Katja.S and babenewport like this.
  4. -PIRANHAHUNTER-

-PIRANHAHUNTER- Forum Apprentice

5. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

+1

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  6. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

plus 1

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  7. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

+1

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  8. justdie

justdie Advanced

if there are mojo then u dont need to spend so much money

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  9. sertatumsingi

That's right mordekaiser, but the truth is that there are just way to little atm.
    It still is a f2p game even though sometimes it may not seem like that.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  10. justdie

justdie Advanced

Sure! I guess if you are playing repair simulator what happens to most people to be considered playing, however, I personally agree that its free yo play all my cannons are voodo or better enough to fight with most people on my server in groups but then there are the people that do almost 200k through my ~70+% damage reduction and ~54% dodge:D.

on the point of mojo yes I understand how bad it is but I haven't shiny hunted since the "Transformers" if u get what I mean, resorted to throwing mojo and with the last event I'm stacked :D, haven't done a single bonus map in months, and probably wont waste pearls to get more.

11. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

+1

12. KRISTI

KRISTI Forum Greenhorn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.