Mother's Day Strife

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Ɗяєɗɗєɗ, May 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Okay here is my feedback from the event which has just ended, cos let's face it, it was over the second it started.

After killing my first Venue fly trap i was award a whooping 2 crystals. Seriously!?. It cost 1000 heart breaker ammo to kill it - Don't waste your time shooting these ones for crystals just buy them from the auction as they work out cheaper that way.

And finally onto the admiral, no pearls just EP and 2.5mil HP! i am very disappointed.

Black market? let's not even go there,

Bad event. or Broken event? i hope it is broken cause this event is very poor.

So my conclusion on the Mother's Day Strife, Delete it and we will pretend it never existed.

Riker(NZL) and Lord_Torden like this.
  2. ✘.Ǧ尺Λ√Ξ.✘

✘.Ǧ尺Λ√Ξ.✘ Forum Apprentice

allways complaining regarding not making lmao events are there to take away they boredom of normal seafight life not to gain every time. if ya want somethink that pays every time get a JOB

BurzzT likes this.
  3. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

I will take the normal boredom of seafight any day to the torture of events....I can not move....this happens every time an event comes on the water....bigpoint please do away with the events.....they are not great events in the first place.....please ...please stop the events and let us play the normal boring game....

4. Since people apparently can't read the faq, I'll kindly translate it since Arky or none of the mods have had the opportunity to do so. Mothers day has always been a small event hence the lack of a "full" market or chests for it, and when it says "All" ammo that essentially means you could shoot the flytraps with admirals and hollows if you so desire to do so.

As the event rewards plainly state, the admiral pays according to damage done. You don't get many shots on it = likely to only get exp as it has a massive spawn rate @ 25 flytraps to summon.

Likewise since the rewards also say that you don't get ammo back, it implies an explosive style event that you can easily build ammo back with rebate since the ships are easy to handle.

It lists heartbreak as the damage ammo if you desire to quickly rank up for the top final rankings, but otherwise all ammo deals bonus damage.

So if you fail to read the faq and waste a poor amount of ammo, don't immediately go crying on the forum.
    https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/mothers-day-2017.169088/#post-507554

_RATTY_. and Loki1621 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.