Mother's Day Strife

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Mother's Day Strife

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the
    Mother's Day Strife Event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. soaptasteok

soaptasteok Active Author

What else can I say but its a good event if you profit :D too bad theres no buffs in blackmarket tho

3. ☆.CR7.☆

☆.CR7.☆ Forum Apprentice

Too few ships out there, which makes it impossible to earn any big pearls here.

4/10

4. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

I like it:
    The Venus Flytrap is a good npc to shoot for weak ships giving (us) the possibility to not only earn a bit on the side (because bigger ships dont necessarily steal our kills).
    The Nature's Defenders give a nice pearl output too - especially with the code, it makes it a nice event for beginners.

Suggestion:
    increase the spawn rate of Venus Fyrtraps, and increase the spawn numbers needed for Nature's Defenders - doubling both #s.

I am content!

**code: MOTHERSEAFIGHT - 50,000 heartbreaker ammunition

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    ßḜLŢŔÂƝ-7- likes this.
  5. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Great event, admiral pays amazing with flares. Somewhere in the ballpark of 18-20k pearl profit.

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I've sunk over 50 fly traps, but have not yet seen the admiral. I see notifications for it all the time, but never the ship. It must not have a lot of HP as it never seems to last long enough to be seen. It would help if we actually got a notification when it spawns in the map we are in, but that bug seems to still be around.

7. Panthoneum

Panthoneum Forum Apprentice

@Bawdyn

They spawn after every 25 flytraps have been sunk. You might want to wait until about 20 traps have been killed and then try to kill a new one. You can check the spawn meter in the events tab.

8. CSS_Shenandoah

CSS_Shenandoah Forum Apprentice

It was an ok event at first. Managed to get 20k pearls, which is a lot for me. Now I'm getting chained constantly.

9. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I know the spawn every 25, they spawn so fast that you sometimes get the announcement of one following the previous in seconds. The thing is that I have now sunk ~120 flytraps and seen others sink ~50 more, but have not yet seen the natures defender once. It seems very strange to have not seen one. I can't explain it.

10. Panthoneum

Panthoneum Forum Apprentice

@Bawdyn

Yeah, I haven't been successful at it either.

11. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Finally!! After 143 fly traps, I finally came across a natures defender. Mind you, I didn't spawn it, it was just wondering around. Nice payout, 23k for 2.5 million HP..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.