Multiple Quests

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by IronWing, Mar 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronWing

IronWing Forum Apprentice

Multiple Quests
    Some of us are stuck on a quest that we have to do ship damage and if we cancel it to do an event quest we lose all the hard work we have put into it so we do not cancel it, and loss out on other things that are going on, so it would be nice if it could be set up so we can do several quest at once 1. Test or test quest, 2. Different event quest 3. Daily quest, we should be able to do everything. It does get boring to wait for a ship to come out, regardless if it is a test or event ship.
    Add daily quest like the 10 renown’s and 10 warriors quest example1 10 renown’s ll and 10 auricomous for 5000 crowns 2 angry tiger and striking bird 3 solar blaze and earthshock so many different combinations and good rewards.
    It’s not the amount of maps we have but every map should have something important to do in it, so you have pirates in every map not all in two or three maps.

babenewport, Ryste and citrusblast like this.
  2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

3. IronWing

IronWing Forum Apprentice

Those missions do not help for the Revenge ll or the Tyrannous, Emperor's Hand or the Unchained Marauder and the fact that you can only do one quest at a time.

citrusblast likes this.
  4. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

5. The_Druncken_Pillager

The_Druncken_Pillager Someday Author

agree.

6. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Would be very nice if several quests could be active at the same time. I would suggest that as a minimum, 3 quests lines should be available at the same time:

1. Quest line for PT/Vovoi
    2. Daily Quests
    3. Event Quests line

It is extremely annoying, if you are stuck on the same quest for several days (especially HP/boarding/last shoot on Admirals), preventing you in doing the daily quests/event quests at the same time.

7. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

8. CheerfulBare

CheerfulBare Forum Greenhorn

I would like to see no limits on the quests, that way I could enjoy everything that is being offered.

9. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

+1 Agree with this 100%.

10. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

11. Fa┼e.

Fa┼e. Forum Greenhorn

yeah, but i think it should be something like 'buyable quest pause' and only 2 quest lines. having everything available makes it kinda stail, the planning is kinda part of it. but i agree the event quests should be somewhat seperate
    normal game quest lines: can buy a quest pause
    event quests line:

12. Foxy_Renegadelady

Foxy_Renegadelady Forum Apprentice

why they already get enough of our money and game lags over half the time why you want payable thats just for the birds.

13. Fa┼e.

Fa┼e. Forum Greenhorn

dosent have to be $$ like pearls, with maybe a increaseing value to help keep it controled

14. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

totally agree with this 100 pc

15. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Having the regular quests and the event quests being separate would be great. With the number of back to back events lately, you stop making progress on getting your level quests/tests done. I disagree with this being unlimited and I disagree with charging for a pause. Two lines, regular and event would go a huge way towards fixing things with quests.

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  16. Ryste

Ryste Someday Author

Fully agree.

Three multiple quests at a time would be fine.

babenewport likes this.
  17. KRISTI

KRISTI Forum Greenhorn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.