Negative battle points needed

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by CSS_Shenandoah, Apr 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSS_Shenandoah

CSS_Shenandoah Forum Apprentice

With all of the scroll boosters I've never had more HP. But even with that and 95% VP I'm still getting attacked by goobers throwing 100k+ volleys on each shot. I've taken to sitting near a guild island when shooting NPCs for gold.

Fortunately, I've denied most of getting BP by running straight to the towers at the first shot but its getting to be that if I don't make it in 3 shots, my 307HP and 255VP is gone within 2 seconds. I mean common Seafight, I'm hitting ~6,300 with hollows. Suicide by tower is my best option!

With all of the updates and the lack of glitters giving mojos, we are in high need of a BP penalty for raiding weaker ships. I can't even get on the water during Marauder event, which comes way too often!

2. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Unfortunately, that is the norm in this game, I spend a lot of time avoiding the water as much as possible, about the only time I can get on is thru scrolls, doing events is indeed a rarity . . especially after the new maps setup

Lostsail likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.