new cannons(worldbreaker)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by piranhahunter, Oct 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

hellooo
    i have a quick question
    I know for a fact that the new cannons are far better then the voodoo and the firestorms if u look at the dammage they do but how do the new cannons compare to the devs,dooms and even the pains??
    if you guys would have a collection of worldbreakers,devs,dooms and pains(all level 0)
    what type of guns would u select to use on your ships?
    thanks in advance

bodean likes this.
  2. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

good question. i am curious to know also.

3. Sailorman7

Sailorman7 Forum Greenhorn

I think there is a simple rule: new is better

4. ☩★RΞPTΛЇŁ★☩

☩★RΞPTΛЇŁ★☩ Forum Apprentice

Well ,you can simply check the dmg they deal (+ the bonus dmg)
    For example the Worldbreakers are almost as strong as Painbringers lvl 3 (check the rel speed too)
    Without the upgrades,Pains are far better (if you have lvl 5 & 6)
    When the upgrades for WB will come,for sure "new will be better" xD

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I have to agree with ☩★RΞPTΛЇŁ★☩ in so far as with out upgrades they are about equal but we do not know what the future holds when the Worldbreaker upgrades are released, and no I do not know what they will be as we are informed just prior to our releasing the Official Announcement. So all I know at the moment is they are equal.

Tex

6. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

A Worldbreaker lvl 0, does approx. the same damage as a Painbringer lvl 3, so far better then Devastors, Dooms, Pains lvl. 0

7. WildFlower

WildFlower Forum Apprentice

to answer your question piranhahunter i would prefer worldbreakers, next pain lvl 0, next doom lvl 0, next dev lvl 0 until my ship is full :)

8. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Where would the Rift cannons fit into the preference order? Seems that the higher hit prob and faster reload would be helpful in some situations?

9. WildFlower

WildFlower Forum Apprentice

Rift cannons are better than 60-pounders,admirals and 55-pounders .

10. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

thank you all for the feedback
    really appreciate the help;):)

11. MissSpeedymus

MissSpeedymus Forum Apprentice

Rift cannons are good for one thing (if they dont give them more lvl to upgrade) and thats for upgrading your other cannons from lvl 5 to lvl 6

piranhahunter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.