Feedback New castles update.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Ɗяєɗɗєɗ, Aug 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

May i be the first player to say thank you for the recent castle update. :D

I am very happy with the price too it gives us something to work towards in oppose to having millions of pointless pearls sat on our boats.

The presets are almost perfect, i like that we can now switch setups very easily however it would of been better to have the preset tied to the ship design so you can switch to repair skin with 1 click instead of 2 :). :rolleyes:

Overall though i would just like to thank the development team for all their hard work and i look forward to 80 skills (oops). ;)

- Blitzen ;)

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I too really enjoy the new castles. I know there have been some complaints about the Cannon Loader in particular but I appreciate a more linear approach to the upgrades will open doors to more customisation of certain aspects in the future.

I would however disagree with what Blitzen has said about tying the skins into the presets. I use different skins on the same presets and visa versa and I think that this would actually take away from the customisation as you have to commit your entire account to one preset.

Being able to change the castles easily is fantastic. It has opened up a whole variety of ways that we can customise ships. In my instance it means I can have a Fighting and Repair preset. Previously players would use the Repair Speed castle over the critical hits, however with the ease of changing castles it has allowed me to use the Critical Chance castle, and then change the preset for both Repair Castles.

Thanks,

~Des

3. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

I don't think you understand what i mean des, As we have the drop down box on our favourites tab we should have one for every skin we have in favourites.

for example my repair skin i could have a option to put preset as repair setup, where as my damage skin is on a pvp setup.

This way i would only ever have to change my design.

Please see suggestion post https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/improve-presets.170158/

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  4. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

hello, i was pleased with the game until this recent "upgrade" even if we level to 8 in the reloader we are slower than level 6 reloader was, amoung all the other decreases. I was expecting to have the same % in all the castles that i have but they have been decreased, i paid money/pearls to have that percentage of hitting/speed of cannons/and speed but you have decreased the numbers i have agreed to buy/purchase. For example my goal is to hit npc`s with hollows for 10k you dropped the gunpowder flask and astrolabe back which in turn makes me hit 8800 on npc`s i was 9100 to 9400 that completely gets under my skin, plus the cannon reloader being slower we was at 2.4 at level 5 now thats max cannon speed... it doesnt make sense what so ever to do that to the players I`m not sure that legal cause we are not getting what we agreed on. In the end i only want what I agreed on with the other castles.

Riker(NZL) likes this.
  5. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

I noticed you copied and pasted this from a comment you posted on another thread. I can see your frustration. Maybe bigpoint should give you the reload time back and increase the defence on all npcs so you hit less.

As the game progresses people get stronger and complete their boats. If bigpoint never re-balanced the servers and continued giving you updates to get even stronger you then complain about things being too easy to kill.

Bigpoint can never win and their IS always something to complain about. As you see from my post i thanked them for their hard work and gave them some constructive critisism to improve what was created. The players who are just complaining, demanding refund and throwing there toys out the pram need to shape up and get with it. I noticed nobody complained about having 8% more damage or the increased levels on gunpowder flask and astrolabe, why? because they are greedy! Bigpoint does not force anybody to play this game or spend money on this game. If you don't like it you know what you can do.

EDIT: As this is not a discussion post i would like it now to be close and the feedback forwarded.

Destruction likes this.
  6. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Yeah I get you now. Its a dreary rainy Wednesday down in Canterbury so rather demotivated and therefore skim-reading ahaha! Love it though.

7. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I remember freaking out years ago when they first introduced the castles, and a guild member of mine was able to kill Los Amistadores in a single shot. Now.. they have around 30k HP and I thought that was incredible. Maxed out ships can now hit over 100k with flares which really shows how far we have come since then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.