New elite designs

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by _RATTY_., Oct 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Hello guys,

it is now very long time since we did not see new elite lvl designs.
    Last one is lvl 24 .. since then we had another 21 new lvl's!
    I wish i could own a design that looks like the npc's in 41 to 45 maps and i think it will give a reason to low lvl players to lvl up in game!

thx and regards!

†Hell†Cat† likes this.
  2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

unfortunately, as much as I'd like to see it also, by having the designs purchased for 1 gold, bigpoint effectively discontinued the elite designs. I would not be suprised to never see new ones released again

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I will pass your suggestion along. Thank you.

One never knows what the future hold. Not saying this with any inside knowledge, but having been around since '06 BP can surprise you some times.

Tex

~turnip~ likes this.
  4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

thank you Tex .. fingers cross ..

TEX~BULL likes this.
  5. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

very unlikely -> since some update a few years ago (it wasnt always so..); to purchase various elite level ships one must also rise in the League System.
    As you might know, that is exceedingly hard for low lvl players as there are many top players blocking the league promotion in respective leagues.

(I was really pooped after reaching 100m ELP and not managing to get my beautiful elite designs.. now I am forevermore stuck in the Jelly league - else I'd lose out on League Coins)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.