"NEW" Freedom Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by carcalete1, Sep 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

Hey
    I must say this is quite an interesting change of Freedom event. NPC give more pearls (I think) and board gives you lvl 3 guardian or lvl 1 sellsword + crystals

There are alot of things avaible in blackmarket with crowns.

But I do belive, that flares and keys costing crowns, is a bit harder to manage. I would rather want to see new items in chests (if they cost 250 crowns) such as 2 days queen legacy, king legacy (for dreamers), etc
    We have grown quite fond of flares being in (every) happy hour, and making them more "exclusive" as also their description says, forces the players to bigger their stocks of this ammunition (My favourite, it's so colourfull :eek: )

Let me know what you think about it.

Greetings

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I think devs dont even play the game. Crowns? You cant just make as much crowns as you want. I used to stock on flares in these events, but bp has decided to punish players for leveling up.

3. Satan_Himself

I just got 12 swiftstones from a chest. I paid 250 crowns for swiftstones.

4. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Again, as I have previously said that crowns need to be available to all players level 1 through 20 and now more than ever, because of the way the game is going. Crowns should not be relegated to only those in the 21 and above maps. Crowns as I have also said need to be integrated into a payout on bonus maps and a percentage in shooting down admirals.

5. Satan_Himself

If they are making things cost crowns, they could at least allow us to make more crowns.

I dont want to see level 15 players enjoying benefits of crowns. They want crowns? level up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.