new lvl 5 noob protection

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by VŔ|46, Sep 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VŔ|46

VŔ|46 Forum Apprentice

cant believe we who are lvl 5 are about to lose noob protection , i re-lie on this due to the fact all day every day i chain bots, when they return from the job centre/ prays/ sleep, they seem to come looking for me to get there pay back , tbh ive been lvl 5 for some time , and never used a program on my account , just love sinking these dirty players , after 5 years playing the game with this new update its about time i leave ty and goobye

Dosguru1, frodo7 and ♥§ea§♥ like this.
  2. Oskar

Oskar Forum Apprentice

If you are still lvl 5 after 5 years you are doing something wrong

3. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

seriously though, 5 years? It is called "Newbie Protection", and this is why they changed it.

4. Dosguru1

Dosguru1 Forum Apprentice

i,m lvl 5 to and i have play 7 years and i give u right about that with many there use programs maybe it a good idea BP bann all them there use bot/program

5. VŔ|46

VŔ|46 Forum Apprentice

maybe its the people who are complaining ^^ that they are the ones using programs and they still hate me for that reason , i have over 3bil gold in the last 5 months in capping bots , but still i could level up to 15 and still smash these noobs just more and more daily

☠SEADӨG☠ likes this.
  6. daggerstip

daggerstip Forum Apprentice

How will getting rid of noobie protection get rid of botters? It wont. they will still re-spawn and keep going after shinies. I love having my noobie protection as there are people out there who will keep hitting and capping and doing it over and over again every minute for hours. Maybe limit 4 re-spawns per day with noobie protection but to get rid of it permanently is a bad idea. I am working very hard to work my ship up to compete with the bigger ships and only thing that saves my sanity is noobie protection. Only decent gold is 2 maps and higher and you cant accumulate gold in 1 maps and bigger boats with 500k hp or higher prowls 2 maps hitting little guys to get gold and BP. you still need gold to buy harps, ammo, armor etc. No protection? You wont get new players trying the game. It would be slaughter and losing more people from game. Put it back the old way, PVE to 4 maps. Give new players a chance to actually work their ships up. Hey developers, try actually playing the game in a level 2 ship in the 2 maps, then see how the game truly is. You will be slower to make these changes.

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

My thoughts on this: its a good update!

One major thing this update does is stop the players who take advantage of being level 5 for the pirate protection. Now, I understand that not every player remained at level 5 by choice, however the vast vast majority have remained at level 5 to keep the pirate protection.

To me, pirate protection was always supposed to be for new players, and should not have been a valid reason for players to remain at level 5. The goal of the game should be to level up, and by levelling up you should also reap better rewards, which is now the case seeing as keeping pirate protection is now impossible.

You are correct that currently big boats hitting small boats is an issue, however that to me is a separate issue. There are multiple players who were higher than level 5 who are small, and got sunk by big boats over and over. Pirate level is not a determination of strength of an account, and so a new system should be put in place to protect small boats in my opinion.

Lastly, remember that this is an ever changing game, and we do not know what the Game Designers have planned for new players coming to the game, and for actual genuine small boats, this is just a small piece of the puzzle that is Seafight.

-Arky

8. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

because of the changes, i mean with everything they can not remove it minimize sure like only lvl 2. i agree we were all chain sunk being little. but now with 150% more players on 1, its a littlr outa hand. i would love to challenge anyone start new i'll give them 50$ and see how far they get.i'll even get 7x doubler not from the 50$.

9. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

This update has been long overdue.

Too many have been taking advantage of noob protection for far too long!!!
    When your seeing ships running with noob protection and 4,5,6,7 year badges... Those aint noobs

When your seeing ships running noob protection and year badges wearing the latest event skin...

Those aint noobs either !!

Hats off to BP for finally taking a shot against exploiters.

10. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Its very simple really, it is called newbie protection, make this feature only available to account less than 1 year old, if you cant handle the game after 1 year of playing goodluck and seeya

Lostsail and Loki162 like this.
  11. _NEGGY8_

_NEGGY8_ Forum Greenhorn

My opinion is good update-, u cant mouth on chat and stay noobie protection Pegassus, so its way better

Loki162 likes this.
  12. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Sorry noob protection was never meant to last yearly, after the first few months you either figure out how to work your boat, or you get bored and find another game to play. 5 years is way too long to be relying on on noob protection anyway, find a good active guild and join them, let them help you grow your boat, if the guild is any good at all, they will help you grow so you can be useful to the guild anyway . . just my opinion, not meaning to flame.

13. VŔ|46

VŔ|46 Forum Apprentice

coming from a player who sails in the 1 maps from chest to chest then sails to 2 maps for sinks on lvl 5 and below players lmao

14. Corsair_Bill

I've only been playing for roughly 2 years, I rage quit during the big merge and avoided the game for almost a year before returning this year, when I first started game play back then, I stayed at lv 5 for maybe a month and was bored to tears, between not being able to enjoy the game due to the limitations of a lv 5 status and the constant blubbing, so I asked for help from a much higher lv player to reach lv 6 and then asked if I could join his guild §Ǿþ and enjoyed that guild up until the merge. That guild is gone now, and since I returned returned to Seafight, I joined a really awesome guild which has helped me expand way more than my old guild ever did, the only time anyone sees me down in the 9 maps and lower is when an event is taking place there, a quest calls for it, or I desire to run a scroll without interference from other players.

You posted here in general feedback to make a point on a subject that concerns you, I gathered that, and once again, I'm not trying to flame or otherwise start an argument on this or any other issue, I gave an honest feedback on your OP. You will hardly, if ever, find me in the low maps other than the situations I posted in this particular comment, so please stay focused on your Op and not try to trash those who respond to it, it isn't constructive. Apologies if I offended anyone.

=308Marksman= likes this.
  15. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

how com we got ships (bots) shooting gold with noobie?

16. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

in the end, it not matter... its not like you can get to the glitters before the , bots.

noobie only lasts 1 hour, untill sunk, then 1 hour again

17. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

but remember, there game is only 4 maps, its pretty limited i get bored on my lvl4 acct fast.

18. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

not gd to lvl up if u ant strong and thats got nothing 2 do with time or event skin ez 2 sink npc bit harder 2 sink lvl4 vodo canon with lvl5 60 dont u think ita lack of money spent wot makes a noob. when they gonna do sumthing about bots exploiters do ya think if they did there b more 4 evey 1.
    but less 2 p balls at.

VŔ|46 likes this.
  19. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Guess ya got a problem then...actually more than 1 problem.

20. Corsair_Bill

Oh yes, almost forgot, when you see several ships arrive at the targets you are shooting, it's not uncommon to find out those are actually active players hunting in groups, which makes for an easier defense against enemies showing up to shoot you off your target . . you may not get as many pearls that way, but it is sometimes better to follow their lead . . not every pack that hunt in the raids are bots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.