new player

Discussion in 'Help' started by ƬIПY, Jan 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ƬIПY

ƬIПY Forum Greenhorn

i dont get it i made it to level 4 and now i have lost my 14 days pirate protection , how is a new player ment to build a account if i lose it this early in the game and so many bottom feeders like bam and pl sink me in 2 maps

2. its called seafight for a reason and either way after 14 days would be over you would still be being sunk by those bottom feeders lol

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  3. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Yuppers...Thats how the game is played. Either get used to it or quit.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  4. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Lmao... Well, No point of sugar coating things as that only prolongs the agony.

And, Yes...Back in the day the game really was a whole lot of fun to play.
    And No... Its not a case of the memories being grander than the reality.
    Truly a wonder why we all didnt take out stock in adult diapers because of all the pant wetting laughing.

What the game has turned into from then to now, I will refrain from commenting on.

I havent seen or talked to anyone from either sXs , fhf or skulls in a long...long time.
    China ( thor's mjolnir ) from skulls and SuzyQ (fhf) are about the only ones I have talked to or
    met up with for burgers and bourbon in the last year or so.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.