New server old school

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Codo, Jul 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree with the Idea to create a new server "old school"

Poll closed Feb 2, 2019.
  1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    96.2%
  2. No I like so much to play on seafight today and all is ok for me!

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

I seen so much opinions of peoples and i take the decision to Propose this idea.
    The idea is to create a new server "old school". Take the time to read all my post please.
    This server will got all this things and items :

- Flare ammunition, Explosive ammunition , Hollow ammunition , Chain ammunition , and event ammo, Shrapnel ammo.
    - only hp bar no vaudou
    - Black gunpowder, Brothers in Arms , Hailstorm , Eye of Precision , Light of Tortuga , Lost Love , Medallion of Light , Pumpkin Power , Skyfire , Smoke bomb ? , Swiftstone , teleportation, hardwood beam, and armor plats.
    - comeback of old bonus maps ( red,green,blue,yellow)
    - 30 euros for 6 months Prenium. ( seafight need to win money too)
    - comeback of hp glitters and need to pay pearls for respawn ( don't cost pearls if we got prenium)
    - 60 pounder cannons and vaudoo cannons (or 50-55 and 60 pounder cannons) you can pay for get it instantly or events for got them more slowly. ( not more 1-2 years for be full, not like actually) and admirals.
    - Comeback of gold and pearls deck, maybe keep ivory and ebony deck with prenium.
    - We keep skills ( maybe castles give your opinion)
    - Comeback of mega lp for Better fight
    - Politic anti-bot maybe more strict (or no ?)
    - Bokor ( a lot of Upgraded Shrapnel ammunition , vaudous cannons and designs)
    - Keep gems or not ?
    - Less number of maps (maybe 13 like 10 years ago give me your opinion) and maps 1-4 will be pve.

If you have some ideas for complete it give me them and i will edit my post sometimes for get it up!
    My objectif here is to create new server where all peoples will be fine to play on (farmers, shooters) and bp can earn money with this old system too !

Sorry for my bad english:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    D4rkn3zZ and Rabbid like this.
  2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I'd Like to see.

Classic Seafight Server

Ammunition
    • Flare, Explosive, Confetti, Pumpkin, Snow, Gold, Schrapnel
    Action Items
    • Elmo's Fire, Skyfire, Pumpkin powder, Swiftstone, Black Powder, Agwe Plates
    Other Items
    • Candles, Snowman
    Premium or Subscription to access server
    • Return of old premium, faster repair and free repair. Non-Premium members pay pearls or HP glitters to repair.
    Cannons
    • 55s Level 0-5, Admirals
    Classic Expansions
    • 8 Gold decks, 8 Elite decks, Gold Beams, Elite Beams, HP BAR ONLY
    Designs
    • Classic Seafight designs with the gem system (Cannon Damage, Harpoon Damage and Special Gems only)
    Old Elite Point System
    • Unlock Elite Designs with ELP, 28-31 Elite designs added.
    Maps
    • Classic Maps, 20 Maps - 1/1 1/2 1/3 1/4 PVE
    Scrolls
    • Classic Scrolls with winter maps from events.
    Skills
    • 50 Skill Points, Old range mechanic
    Boosters
    • Queens Legacy, ELP, EP boosters, Chest doubler
    Chests
    • Event and Regular chests with the old designs (Premium will not be obtainable without payment)
    This server would be a hit no doubt, even if BP has to add a subscription or increase premium prices (reasonable amount), it would be a huge success.

Producer should put up a poll for this, I guarantee it would be a hit. Money to be made off premium or subscriptions. :)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    northern-kings., D4rkn3zZ and Codo like this.
  3. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

Perfect summary ! I don't mentionned chests cause without burning ice ammunition, gems and pet i don't know if will be worth to buy keys:cool:
    I think Candles, Snowman are useless.

Rabbid likes this.
  4. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

I believe Admins don't will wait 100 yes for transmit this idea!

It can be help to the developpement of the new serv pvp/pve

5. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

looks like you never played the 'old school' server
    things like decks, skill points queens etc are the things that started to kill the game
    old school didnt have them, all levels were pvp
    old maps green yellow blue red were more of a challenge, todays maps are easy everyone can hollow them without breaking a sweat

6. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

If we do a thing really old school where we shoot 6.5k explo players who play since 3-4 years will found that boring.... It's for this than we don't do a thing old old school 10 years ago

Rabbid likes this.
  7. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

If it were possible to move my one and only account over to the New- old version server I might be interested.
    The Powers that be have said on numerous times that just isnt possible.
    Ok...So that creates a situation of impasse, As I refuse to rededicate my resources (Time and Money)
    to start over. Now that thats been said.

Everyone seems to agree the older version of SeaFight was the best and most fun to play.
    No argument there.

I havent seen anything from BP/SF other than the announcement of a poll for interest in a "New Server'.
    Nothing mentioned about the game, its performance,content or level limitations (map limit).
    In fact I thought the proposal rather vague.

In typical BP/SF fashion the announcement raises more questions than providing answers.
    Nowhere was it mentioned that they have found a solution to the lags that plague the American Servers.
    In the "Ask the Producer" thread it is hinted that its the cause is of the U.S. infrastructure (internet).

So, as being a U.S. player it wont matter what server I, or any other American plays on, we are still gonna have an un play-ably laggy game.

I could care less on what items are brought over to the New-old version Server for player use in the game.
    We use what we are offered or purchase, Dont kid yourselves if you think whats offered will keep the value
    you initially bought. In the number of years I have been playing I know BP/SF just cant keep their peter beaters off the buttons
    and leave things alone.

Also dont forget.... This game is a Flash game. What affects are we gonna see after Flash has been removed?
    A down loadable version game..?

Been burnt too many times.
    Aint happening here.

It would be far easier for me to list the things I dont want to see offered,such as
    any item or change bought in after The server merger of 2016.

Kracken map... Scrap it or remove the 20 slot limit.

Guild Alliance System..Scrap it. "Battle Royal" style game play is counter productive. Nobody wants to play 10 vs 1 when or if you happen to be the 1.

Put the gem level max to equal the map level(s) offered. If the map level limit is
    20 gem level limit is 20.

Do I even have to mention botts ?

Remove the expiration dates from items like lvl 4 voodoo priest,sail maker and other crew members. Once ya bought it its yours and stays on the boat.

Castles and skills reset back to pre server merger of 2016.

Limit events to once per month. So sick of Marauder days and Jolly Roger days.

Put the safe havens back on the edges of the maps.

Number the maps in an order that makes some resemblance of sense. Current system reveals use of LSD from more than 1 "what ever their title is" employee

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    D4rkn3zZ, Daggart54 and Lady.Wolf like this.
  8. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Yeah I know that, I've played since the day seafight was released.

Imop I think around 2009-2011 was the perfect balance with 50 skills and level 5 55s. Once they started adding 60s level 5, HP designs and voodoo points it all went downhill from then on.

Seafight over the years got away from what it was best at, being simple. Seafight became too complicated with tons of buffs, cannons, castles, action items and new currency's.

But what I do know is that if BP made a seafight server similar to 2007-2011 it would be a hit. I still have contact with 30+ people from seafight from years ago who've quit and all my current guild members. They are all for a old school seafight server and would absolutely pay for a subscription, premium and pearl ammo.

I have my doubts it will happen but I know it would be a hit, for sure.

D4rkn3zZ, Lady.Wolf and Codo like this.
  9. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

old old server will be good

Rabbid likes this.
  10. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I would like to see a server from 06'.

No decks, VP, Skills, Castles, Amulets,

Server would have

-50s, 55s
    -HP bar only
    -Old ELP system
    -Old scrolls
    -Classic Events
    -Old premium, 1k pearls or hp glitter to repair without
    -Flares, Explosive, Confetti, Pumpkin, Snow Ammo

D4rkn3zZ and Lady.Wolf like this.
  11. D4rkn3zZ

D4rkn3zZ Forum Greenhorn

I would love it ... but i will not think they going to make it they will lose a ton of money also.
    I havent played since the VP were aded but 2 weeks ago i just gaved a hit to see how it is it was improved or ruined and my opinion it was ruined they lost a lot of players barely if you can meet someone when you cross a map from side to side in the old days it was a lot of players. The most annoying thing is that now they have such big damage that makes 300k hp 3 hits so where the hack is the fun when you almost dont have time to react to an attack. it just puff puff and you have to stay 3 min to repair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.