New server with PvE gameplay!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What do you feel about this new server

1. I like it

2. I want a server with PvE only

3. I don’t like it at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D**C

D**C Forum Greenhorn

I am a favor of this idea, but there is one problem with it though which is the new server status, meaning that our main account in which we spent around 5 years building will all be lost if we decide to play on this new server.

Now there´s two option where i can this new server working, that means that when the server goes online (if it goes) there would be a significant player base on this new supposed new server.

1 option. So there could be like a old school server as mention before, with the blue decks, 50 talents, no castles kind of thing or even more study and pools to see what the players find attractive to the game from ealier days/patches and make a server in that regard.

2 option. What BP could try was somekind of a server where farming was easier, like it was on steroids, for example getting way more gold/pearls/crowns/crystals (x3/x4 times as normal) and having easier acess to voodoo cannons, admirals, the rest of the things would still have to be paid to be able to benifit from them because thats how marketing works and thats how a game company mainly gets it income.

Either one or the other options are what I think are the best options to bet for a new seafight server in order to maintain a sustainable player base since players will be leaving their old and stacked up accounts from years (literally years of griding) so they have some kind of incentive to get on a new server.

Now short story, this is a ideia i agree with, but i think there should be some testing on farm rates or other opinions for the "old server" option because i am of the opinion that if we are going to leave our main account behind we would need either some varition of an older version from seafight where there wasnt the need to waste so many resources to be strong or some kind of fast/boost farming so we could be moderately strong in less than 5 years like in a regular server.

Lady.Wolf, Codo and Lil`Wolf like this.
  2. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Yes there is and it sure feels great !!!

3. aint that basically what happens on beta when its open why not just leave beta open 24-7 instead of creating more lag & driving away the remaining few players the server already has ???? just in order to farm the game in piece ??? just another ploy to get ppl spending on a next ship on a next server just in order to farm lol put the effort in to getting things running properly and bin the rubbish not add another server for an extra income.

Grand-mariner™ and Lady.Wolf like this.
  4. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Junior Expert

as to the question doesn't matter to me. as stated by other players the ranking system needs to be kept as a stand alone server.

5. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

I prefer the option 1 ^^

Maybe we need to create a new post for know if people agree to make a new server, A server old school ?

D**C likes this.
  6. D**C

D**C Forum Greenhorn

Thats the reason my idea is to or have to old server where you have old bonus maps, 8/10 decks + voodoo, 55/60 caliber cannons, no castels where you should be able to farm more easily and faster, or have the rates increased for everything by around x3/4 times

25095447 likes this.
  7. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

terrible idea, lets invest in another server only to never be able to shoot anyone!!!!

doesnt this defeat the purpose of the game? I mean it is called Seafight!!!!

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  8. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

I will post "comeback server old seafight" in idea and suggestions soon with so much things to say!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    Lady.Wolf likes this.
  9. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

I posted it in idea pool and suggestions :)

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  10. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

:confused:Sooo, what's the point in a server for PVE? I farm, or I used to farm for my current boat..that's not gonna help my current boat, only the new boat I'd have to make on a new server....:rolleyes:o_O

babenewport likes this.
  11. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

Like rabbid said :

New server :

Ammunition
    • Flare, Explosive, Confetti, Pumpkin, Snow, Gold, Schrapnel
    Action Items
    • Elmo's Fire, Skyfire, Pumpkin powder, Swiftstone, Black Powder, Agwe Plates
    Other Items
    • Candles, Snowman
    Premium or Subscription to access server
    • Return of old premium, faster repair and free repair. Non-Premium members pay pearls or HP glitters to repair.
    Cannons
    • 55s Level 0-5, Admirals
    Classic Expansions
    • 8 Gold decks, 8 Elite decks, Gold Beams, Elite Beams, HP BAR ONLY
    Designs
    • Classic Seafight designs with the gem system (Cannon Damage, Harpoon Damage and Special Gems only)
    Old Elite Point System
    • Unlock Elite Designs with ELP, 28-31 Elite designs added.
    Maps
    • Classic Maps, 20 Maps - 1/1 1/2 1/3 1/4 PVE
    Scrolls
    • Classic Scrolls with winter maps from events.
    Skills
    • 50 Skill Points, Old range mechanic
    Boosters
    • Queens Legacy, ELP, EP boosters, Chest doubler
    Chests
    • Event and Regular chests with the old designs (Premium will not be obtainable without payment)

It can be so good if admin you can transmit this idea can be so good!

For vote for this idea go here :
    https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/new-server-old-school.173325/#post-527536

ιɴғιɴιтy#98 likes this.
  12. America

America Active Author

In the famous words of a Tombstone bad man, "BYE" to pvp and hello pve lol.

13. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

why do you need gems on old school server

14. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

Gems cannon dammage harpon and special gems can increase the gameplay and be more fun but we can don't let gems it's ok. In my post i didn't mentioned gems.

15. .~Barbarosa~.69

.~Barbarosa~.69 Padavan

i dont really like this only thing i like i needthr servers br like they was all severs alone you cant even mke pearla or cant be pla thr game keeps lag is not fun like it used too

16. ιɴғιɴιтy#98

ιɴғιɴιтy#98 Forum Apprentice

It sounds damn too expensive if you have to start over again. And i don't get it with a PvP and PvE labels it can be used in many wrong ways and it takes the "Pirate" part out of the game.

I would vote yes for an old school seafight server!! :):):)

17. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

@Seren

Crazy stupid question.

In the "ask the producer thread" it was mentioned that the lag is caused by/from the U.S. infrastructure.

So here is my question. What difference will a new server make to U.S. players?
    U.S. players will suffer lag not matter what server we play on.

18. *ÖLÜM*CÜL~~SAVAŞÇI*

*ÖLÜM*CÜL~~SAVAŞÇI* Forum Apprentice

best idea yet I see for this game. This idea must come to real asap. because leader guilds taking event ships over their own islands.so other players cant attack to event ship and they cant grow up.if this idea come to real, the islands cant hit players who in the pve mode. so this will be justice for everyone.thanks bigpoint

19. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

x2 :)

20. sнεραя∂

sнεραя∂ Forum Greenhorn

I like this idea, and to be honest providing a new server for this style of game play i think can finally let those who want to enjoy the game with little fighting would be perfect for them. And really if this is implemented you really have nothing to loose Big Point. I have been playing on Global America 2 now for over 6 years, all my good friends have either passed on or quit, sick of all the *edit* there and i quit playing on my main account 6 months ago... So if this new server is started i may very well go there and play a new, leave my other account to the dust and just enjoy the game with out being bothered by persons of personal issues with. So that being said go for its not like your investing on something that can bankrupt your company. And also yes there will be haters but let them hate. I think this is good for new players starting out and for anyone wanting to enjoy the game the way they WANT to.

[Edit - Inappropriate content]

Last edited by moderator: Jul 8, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.