New server with PvE gameplay!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What do you feel about this new server

1. I like it

2. I want a server with PvE only

3. I don’t like it at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rum-Lord

Rum-Lord Forum Greenhorn

Honestly; what took ya'll so long? I've been saying to other players for long time we should have at least raid maps that are PVE only aside from scrolls so we can do these with fellow guild members etc. It takes quite a bit away from the enjoyment of the game when simple harvesting of gold and pearls is actually made impossible by gangs of people that don't want anyone else to level up or improve their ship. I've watched many players leave the game because of this frustration. Maybe not a server, but think about non PVP raid maps at least.

Yup, thats why I say: not a new server just make raid maps farming maps fight the npcs as a PVE player in those, then drop down into the seafight after you've had enough of seahug.

Think about what you're saying. Your approach is to try and prevent other people from playing, not just a battle or a bp goal. And thats why most people eventually quit, or are voting for this seahug server. Just make the Raid maps PVE and we keep our accounts and keep on fighting. But at least folks will have a chance to grow their boats and then we can have some good group battle again. This game is doomed otherwise. Its been in steady fall since i first started in 2007.

[Merged]

Last edited by moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  2. Coiner1995

Coiner1995 Forum Greenhorn

I love this idea! I would be in PVP at all times and there should be a cool down to switch from PvP to pve... I would definitely be down to drop $3000.00 to become full pearl first day tho. I know some people may be against this but my mother ones told me to spend money on what you love and I love games. :)

Bana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.