New server

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Aug 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

New server
    Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any comments or feedback on the New Server here.

Remember to follow the rules of the forum when leaving your posts.

Your Seafight Team

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

In the description of this server it says that PvP mode will be triggered by "Attack Fleet NPCs". Does that mean all NCPs or some specific NCP's? So basically, doing anything other than collecting glitters and shooting monsters will trigger PvP mode? Not really much of a change after all.

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Fleet NPCs are apart of the Mercenary Fleet; Rusty Russler, Keel Hauler and Water Walker, which can be sent by players to attack Guild Islands. More information on this can be found in the
    Mercenary Fleet bible entry.

Swift

Bawdyn likes this.
  4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

OK, never heard of them before, but its good to know that shooting regular NCPs won't trigger PvP.

EDIT: I see why I haven't heard of them, they start at level 24 and I'm not there yet.

5. Rum-Lord

Rum-Lord Forum Greenhorn

As it stands, there is a misleading factor here. The server is not completely PVE. You can still be attacked by smoke bombs and therefore prevented from game progress or rewards by an individual player or guild of players. Imagine trying to participate in an event, or get that hard worked for NPC for your test boarded, only to have 10 ships continuously smoke bomb you? Doesn't sound like PVE anymore does it? Well it isn't PVE Player vs. Environment should mean just that - environment not other players. We all left PVP servers to come spend money on this new server. So, are we actually going to have a PVE server? I have sent my concerns into support and I am hoping that they will change this. The whole purpose and joy of this server will be lost if any attacks on other players are allowed. Smoke bombing to prevent another player from enjoying this game in PVE is an attack.

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  6. Hellspawn69

Hellspawn69 Forum Apprentice

i have tryed to log on to the water and it won't load it i have cleared my cookies and it still won't load the sea page on the new server

7. madeye

madeye Forum Apprentice

hellspawn if the page is black when loading look in the top left it will say something about adobe flash click it and you are good to go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.