Feedback New Years Wish

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by .THE_RADIANT_LIGHT., Dec 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is a long shot but for new year, i want to make a wish. I wish that BigPoint activates their bot detector to catch a few of the dishonest ones. If that does not work, then i wish for other people to make a "reasonable" wish list. Lets show BigPoint that us honest players are still alive and want a lil change. People can not compete with a scroll bot in the league, just saying. Happy New Year all, and a belated Merry Christmas.

2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

That's a good wish, I have one also if I may add.

How about "Bigpoint" stops taking it's paying customers as idiots who are entertained by sinking players who can't afford to buy p2w cannons as easy as an NPC.

You know that feeling where PVE is boring because there is no challenge? That is what PvP has become, how about making some sort of cannon for the non CC players so they can actually give us paying customers some sort of a challenging fun fight. I'm sick and tired of fighting the few boats who are full doomhammer and wrecking the people who don't have them.

Make seafight a PvP game again pls, I feel like I'm fighting NPC when fighting most players. It's too easy and not entertaining.

Thx..

<3

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    Lady.Wolf likes this.
  3. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

ur right, im a f2p player and when 1 of the p2p guy atacks me i dont even shoot back because i know i dont stand a chance

Lady.Wolf and Rabbid like this.
  4. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

how about clearing the hall of fame of the boats that don't play anymore

Lady.Wolf likes this.

5. only catch afew ??? if theres a detection system it should catch them all not certain individuals that suit :p

6. battle

battle Someday Author

I wish they would clean house first weres my lamp and duster o_- :)

7. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

step 1. run the bot detector to clean up some then look into a few of the reported ones (that have screenshots,or etc..) = permi ban
    2. look and some other reported id's that are less described or no screens. = 1-2 month bans
    3.get a few of the 'simple setence' reported ones, = 7 day bans
    this should at least make a little noticable mark,
    lets be honest, even if the game was zero bot, players who usally do the free to play arnt going to start dropping $ like they donald trumps long lost child. maybe they each add a couple extra 20's on there game play.. which is nothing,
    most of the bot's still spend $ lots of it. the problem is, theres no bot paranoia or fear anymore, without that peopler dont even second guess themselves with ""should i - or - should i not"". its a form of control.
    lay off the non stop doom-fire- sales even the special bokor cannons are now on a sale rotation when they were suppose to be a form off " payment item reward,kinda like the bokor designs" which lessons the value

Rabbid and Loki1621 like this.
  8. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

make this canadian like the GM of Bigpoint

Rabbid likes this.
  9. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I Mean, it's a great idea to ban all the bots but..

I would say a good portion of the bots are still dropping $$ on the game and BP isn't going to ban them or else they lose money. BPs #1 goal is to make money. Why ban the bots if they are spending cash?

I think that's the main reason we have more ships on auto than actual players behind them right now. Have they ever banned boats that spent cash? I'm guessing they've only banned the f2p or low budget bots, right?

Also just picture the servers with no bots, it would be so empty. kek ;)

Loki1621 likes this.
  10. KIBIRA$

KIBIRA$ Forum Apprentice

hello Rabbid yes you are right i think 90% players useing bot program.yes and they spending cash for game i mean cannon and other stuff.i know 1 player he useing bot many year and newer got bann:p:)

11. stargirl5

stargirl5 Forum Apprentice

I agree with the new year wish . Bigpoint must stop the cheaters. There are too many players which cheat and Bigpoint doesn't ban them:eek: It is grotesque that Bigpoint don't stop it. One player for my server has used bot many times and Bigpoint has not given the player permanent ban!

Lady.Wolf, titanik817 and Loki162 like this.
  12. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

After my email exchanges with support they will do nothing about the bots. Actions speak louder than words. Naturally it is getting worse and will continue to do so especially when they reduce the amount of maps which means a higher concentration thus a more exodus of players. Choices for honest players? Use the game as a time waster, not spend any money until better entertainment options are found or just come to the conclusion your valuable time is better spent elsewhere in life since you cannot buy that time back.

Lady.Wolf and Loki162 like this.
  13. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

It is not just the fact that a bot is running from shiny to shiny or from npc to npc but that they also have a way to transfer what they are picking up to another acct.

Lady.Wolf and titanik817 like this.
  14. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

Are you serious? They can run 1 or multiple bots and the cheaters can transfer the resources and gains to another main account? If so, that is a huge advantage. It's so sad to see how bad this game has sunk. We called it "Botfight" years ago and it has really evolved more into that.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  15. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I've never heard of being able to transfer anything to another account, and I don't believe that is possible.

16. titanik817

titanik817 Forum Apprentice

yes they got one monch ban 2 years ago on scandinavien server and promis to take care nothing happend all players who have a coint are bot players

17. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

then what are the bots doing with the stuff they pick up

18. sertatumsingi

sertatumsingi Junior Expert

I guess they donate the pearls they get to the guilds of their main accounts

19. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

If you're a bot you are dishonest! BP clean up your mess!

20. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

BP accounts on seafight . 2700000000. ppl on line 6 says it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.