Support News Letter?

Discussion in 'Help' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Jul 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 40/42042946

So I guess there is no news letter anymore, I started this account 03-11-2017 and have been signed up from that date still nothing log in everyday get confirmation emails on payment stuff and from support, I do remember when I quit playing Global America 1 server 85 almost 2 years ago seems I saw post that BP was ending top gamers club did that end news letter also?

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I received a newsletter today; Battle for your life!

Make sure you are signed up to receive the newsletter:
    1. Cabin
    2. Account Data
    3. Newsletter
    4. Receive newsletter: "yes"
    [​IMG]

If you have this active and are still not receiving it, I would contact support and ask them to look into it for you.

-Arky

3. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

There are indeed still newsletters that get sent out. The latest would have been sent this morning.

Please try to validate your email again. Payment and support emails are sent in response to your email being sent to BP in the first place. A newsletter would be sent from BP to you without your request, you may need to ensure that this is accepted by your email provider.

4. I have done that again this morning and as Arky shows it still shows as yes on newsletter page that I am. I still do not and have not received any type of newsletter period not even in junk mail it is set not to delete without asking 1st also. I use to get from top gamer club on old account but I do not think that it is no longer around. I can not add to contact list to receive if they are never sent.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The other issue I could think of is if your email address is blacklisted. You will need to contact our Support team and ask for this to be reviewed, we can not deal with this on the forum as you can not post the information required here.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.