Suggestion Newsletter Address

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ, Mar 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ

¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ Forum Apprentice

So you say this: If you have verified your email address, and you have indeed previously subscribed to our newsletters, you could check with your isp. A lot of providers will block mails based on criteria and one of those criteria happens to be a "no reply" address. Ask them if they are blocking our no reply email and ask them to release the mails to you.

Maybe you can give me the (No Reply) address to newsletter that you say is automatically being blocked because they told me they weren't, I get all kinds of no reply junk mail in my junk folder every single day and not ONE from Bigpoint/Seafight newsletter so they told me to get the address to said no-reply/don't-reply mail and could look into it.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  2. Destruction2

Destruction2 Forum Apprentice

You're not alone. I used to but I think I was removed from their list. If I am not mistaken it used to be related to the Top Gamer's Club and that has influenced who does or does not get the emails but I'm not certain.

~Des

3. ¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ

¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ Forum Apprentice

Yes I was in Top Gamers Club also but when they ended that system I stopped recevining newsletters all together and have from that time on tried to get fixed but get nothing from support period all I managed was not on blacklist or blocked. So seems strage why system is so messed up and our fault right we doing something wrong it's never them or the game. I remember back in the day all you would get clear your browser history and cache and close ticket.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.