Bug No back page slashing blade discount!

Discussion in 'Help' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Jan 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1351/3958
    I just went to upgrade ammo discount not working in trader now so I checked booty bags no discount there full price. Slashing Blade not working period on home page! Sea Chart market has 10% but nothing on back page all full price! 6hrs left on counter.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. ﻛϊґдnđy

ﻛϊґдnđy Someday Author

same happened to me with 12 hours left i wanted to buy something at the 10% discount but ended up paying full price that is nice when u have 12 hours of slashing blade ... run out now but compensation will be given will be just a sorry n that is it and you can not even re-buy Slashing Blades ( CAN BUY EVERY 30 DAYS as was posted )

3. Yes mines expired now but when happened was like 12 hrs so had Icon on sea chart for it, but if not working on home page for packages, black market or upgrades then what good is it anyway! I still can not buy Slashing Blade either so must
    be broke and they want even bother to respond here maybe Monday or until packages are no longer available.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  4. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

Hello Pirates,

We do try our best to answer all post. As for the above problem I will forward this to the technical team.

I am sorry I cant do much more.

Please be patient.

Have A Good Day.

5. ﻛϊґдnđy

ﻛϊґдnđy Someday Author

Yes thank you that would be greatful can you let us know the outcome if you are told many thanks sirandy

6. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello Pirate,

This is a known issue and has been forwarded but unfortunately we have no time fix. Please be patient as it will be sorted.

Shelby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.