Suggestion No back page?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Back~For~Vengeance, Dec 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Back~For~Vengeance

Back~For~Vengeance Forum Apprentice

I think the client should have no back page. Everything that is done on the back page should be put onto the seachart just like the castles.

Reasons for this: Imagain using your back page and some enemy comes and shoots you while you're afk on your back page, this can be frustrating to some strong players as their BP and sink can be posted in chat by all enemy to see.

Another reason is that i think it may help with WIFI speeds for players using the game as they wont have two pages open.

If you think about it logically, everything that is on the back page can be put into the seachart.

2. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

and typing in the forum while been sunk sounds erm yes ,,ill pass ty .

3. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

NO! When the new trans system came out to transfer 80% of what we did on the main page to the seachart there was an unbelievable amount of discord and confusion and it took time for everyone to get accustomed to it. The last greatest thing they did if you remember was bring the gold/pearls/mojo's and other things to the seachart. Having everything on the seachart would make it more crowded and un-needed. If you really cant take the time to do the things currently on the main page then perhaps you are lazy or in need of more challenges in life.

Lady.Wolf and frankthetank1974 like this.
  4. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

I think I will have to say that not having a back page sounds like a bad idea, just from my own stand-point. Each time something gets moved from the back page to the water, it calls for a number of weeks getting used to the new system, including remembering where all the new stuff is located. Personally, I like things simple cos I'm used to having a back page . . and as I have a rep button, even if I'm sunk off while on the back page, I can easily rep back up.

Just look at all the info that is still on the existing back page, if BP moved all that on to the water page, we will be swamped with all sorts of drop pages we won't be able to actually play the game . . this is just my own two cents worth, some may like it, some won't . . not trying to flame the idea either, it does have some merit, just not for this particular game.

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

This is the way they are already going I believe. The next two things which are being moved to the SeaChart are the Payment Area and the Skills.

-Arky

6. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

nobody in there right minds are going to put the payment details in the sea chart ! after all they got to be insane to even put them on the back page

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  7. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Really, ARKY, skills and payment section? WOW! I understand a need for simplicity in some things but this really takes the cake. It's bad enough they cant get rid of bots and such and when events roll around every few days so much lag is what follows, I really don't want lag on my payment section while an event is going on! Move the skills to the sea chart but leave the payment area alone.

frankthetank1974 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.