No Boarding badge on Fighting Star

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, Jun 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Yesterday I could board the Fighting Star (value 5000), but today they do not have a boarding badge on them. None of them. I have enough boarding value to board them. What's happened?

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

OK, maybe its only in the Commonwealth maps? I moved down to non-commonwealth and now they have the boarding badge again. Is that what's happening?

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Having just checked the Commonwealth Maps on the England 1 Server, I am confirm that the Fighting Star in the Commonwealth Maps are also boardable.

The following is an excerpt from the
    Boarding bible entry, which explains the possible reasons as to why an NPC may not show the Boarding Symbol. It is likely that these NPC's were shot to the point of Boarding, were boarded and then allowed to repair.
    Has this answered your query?

Swift

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I find it hard to imagine that anyone would shoot the Fighting Star down to boarding level for <200 pearls, when they could finish it for 1600+. And all of them, not just one were like that. I was able to see and board the other commonwealth ships on the map, so I did have the necessary things for that. I know about the cooldown. But if they are all back to normal now, then I guess we'll never know why they were like that. Might as well close this.

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

More info: I saw this effect again on a different map. I did an f5 and then they were back again.

6. As per the op request

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.