no competitors coins?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bloodymassacre, May 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodymassacre

Bloodymassacre Forum Greenhorn

i never received any coins from league can this be looked into please ? my id is 634/41781052 on ga2 server. thanks in advance

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

rewards are given out for " whole server ranking " , are you sure you was atleast top 10 000 in whole server ranking ?
    See ... when you click on League rank , the one that display on your screen is only from your server , to see All server rankings you have to chose it in top right corner
    [​IMG]

so in short , you could be top 100 in UK server , but you were 10 001 in whole servers ranking and poof you get nothing at all :p

3. [-...butcher...-]

[-...butcher...-] Forum Greenhorn

my user id 504/34871783 my question is isnt in manta leauge that if you are betwen 11 - 100 that reward is 4 coins. im question this beacuse i recive only 2 competitors coins

4. big~country

big~country Someday Author

i have the same problem i only got 2 coins and i was in top 100 in the 30s usa east 40/9859823

5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hi Guys,

Please view what Kruchy has written above. The League ranking is not based on where you are positioned within your own server, but amongst all servers. The first month on the league I came first on UK but only top 10 on all servers, meaning I got 10 days of Manta Buff and I think 8 coins, as opposed to 30 Days and 15 coins. To see where you are for your league, head to the league page and choose "All Servers" from the dropdown box. That position you are in there is what determines your reward.

I hope this helps

~Des

_RATTY_. likes this.
  6. [-...butcher...-]

is then seafight should write so that is through all server ranking

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

As you can see from the quote below, it indeed was posted in The Seafight League System FAQ that rewards are distributed across all servers, not local servers.

Although, I do agree that it needs to be more visible in game.

-Arky

8. [-...butcher...-]

god so that i will not bother losing time eith competitors coins to get it

9. Bloodymassacre

i was under the impression that all players in league would receive at least 1 competitors coin each season whether they were active or not. however i have been active and should have received 1 coin at least. if i was under the wrong impression then my bad but i thought i had seen that in one of the threads, any way a new season is upon us and that just means i'll have to be more active if i can find the time. thanks for the responses and info, cheers to all and happy sailing !;):):D

10. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

It is very very likely you shall receive at least one coin. You need to be ranked between 1001 and 10000 to get 1 coin from the League. You would have received this on the 15th at noon LST.

-Arky

11. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Arky is right

12. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Has this answered your query Bloodymassacre?

13. Bloodymassacre

yes it has Seren you may close the thread now and thanks to all for info !:);):D

14. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As requested.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.