No Gemcutter bags in payment

Discussion in 'Help' started by aidxN123, Feb 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aidxN123

aidxN123 Forum Apprentice

Hi there are no gemcutter bags in payment as it states in the Official Annoucement I know 100% I have not bought them so they should show.

2. This was what there was post in the Official Annoucement

Starting on Friday, the 12th January at 12 noon (local server time) we will have another (ship) Booty Bag sale. The sale will run until Monday, the 15thJanuary at 12 noon (local server time) .

No gemcutter bags

3. aidxN123

aidxN123 Forum Apprentice

+++ Pet Booty Bag Sale +++
    Get the Tamer's Booty Bag, the Beastmaster's Booty Bag, the Kennelmaster's Booty Bag or the Gemcutter Bag during our Pet Booty Bag Sale which still runs until Monday, 5th February! this is from official Seafight Facebook

4. There will be a „Pet Booty Bag Sale“ fromFriday, 2ndFebruary 12 noon (local server time)untilMonday, 5thFebruary 12 noon (local server time).
    Still no Gemcutter Bag

5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

MP,

The point both players are trying to make here I think is that on Facebook, from the Official Seafight page, it states that there will be Gem Cutter bags included. It seems the Forum Post and the Facebook Post do not match. Is this an error in the Facebook post?

~Des

6. The Official Announcement in forum is the one there should be the right one, If there have been post something Facebook then please send that to support

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

As this sale has ended and the post answered, this thread shall now be closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.