1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nobody is Home in the new "Shop".

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by The*Defiant, Jul 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Baron

Note: This is *not* directed at the Moderators of this forum. If whoever manages this game wants to push the dagger in "the final 3 inches into the heart of this game to kill it for good", then just keep doing what you are doing with the shop items. I cannot recall the last time I saw the Tortuga lights available for purchase with pearls. And after tonight's MHH, no windstorms or hailstorms are available either. I have over 30 scrolls. I can play them and just use hollows and not use any of the aforementioned items. Is that what we should do? If so, then it sure doesn't seem like a good way to get folks to buy any upgrades with money. That's all I am ever saying again on this topic. And you are welcome!

LustySerpant, Loki162 and seahog like this.
  2. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ S-Moderator Team Seafight

Hello Pirate,

We are aware that the items for the MHH were not available in the shop. This has been forwarded to be dealt with.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Have A Good Day.

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Expert

I for one have simply stopped playing. I can play, I can invest, but i'm not. why? the lights have not been in the shop for the past month, it was apparantly "rotational" but was the only missing item ont he respective happy/mega happy hours... the payment packs are rubbish, even the ones for the new event which started today, none of this favours alliances who don't have control, and possibly causes dissent in the ones that do.

why waste hundreds in making useless people happy when I can just take a hike like I did last time. I'll quote from dragons den here, "it's not good business and I cannot see how it'll work. I'm sorry but i'm out"

Moderators: thanks for the tireless job.

Edit

Last edited by moderator: Jul 30, 2019
    LustySerpant, The*Defiant and Loki162 like this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Baron

This is really getting to be annoying. Does anyone know if the Lights of Tortuga are gone for good? I am getting sick and tired of buying 100 keys to get 4 lights. If this is gone for good, then so am I. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL Board Administrator Team Seafight

We have nothing saying that it is gone forever. We also do not have an timeframe as when it may make an appearance either.

Tex

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Baron

It is just so frustrating that we have so many things that leave us in the dark. Thanks Tex.

Rabbid likes this.
  7. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Expert

I havew news for you. if they dont put lights in with the intention of us buying the buccaneer bounty packs just so we can get 100 lights, I am not buying the packs. apart from bokors chalice, I am not spending a penny and i'm not playing a minute until they return the light of tortugas back to general sale.

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. robodol1.

robodol1. Forum-Apprentice

Why are you all crying about the lights of tortuga? Lol I got 400+ of them just from chests I never buyed them , just buy 1000 event keys in event wait them to be exchanged and you will get at least 100+ lights from that

9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Baron

Oh yeah..that is a great bargain. I point out that 1000 Event keys (the cheapest way you can get them at 700 pearls each ) costs 700,000 pearls! That is a fortune compared to buying the Lights directly from the In-Game Shop with the 25% rebate discount that I have. So that is why we are "crying about it" as you put it. Do the math.