Norman Maxwell quests

Discussion in 'Help' started by -Motomech-, Jun 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Motomech-

-Motomech- Forum Greenhorn

I use to play this gane many years ago and I just logged in again yesterday and today. can someone plz explain whats going on, lol. im trying to do the first quest and have gotten everything done except getting back to norman maxwell. From what ive read it looks like ive got to go to map 1/4. my boat is a lvl 13 but i cant seem to figure out hous to get to 1/4. i can go to 1/1, 2/1...etc. im playing atm on my cell using puffin browser, maybe it has something to do with that? anyways i would appreciate any help thanks

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

There is only one level of each of the maps<=20, so you need to go to map 1 in the very bottom left. Click on the world icon on the mini-map to see the new layout of the maps.

-Motomech- likes this.
  3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

It sounds as though you are trying to complete the Vovoi Quests. Just to make sure you are clear, these are not quests which will advance your Level, you will however get some rewards for completing them.

Regardless of which Quests you choose to take, in the
    Quest Menu bible entry you will find links to all of the regular permanent quests in the game. These are up-to-date, informing you of where to start and end the quest, as well as how to finish it.

In your current case, the
    Quests: Vovoi Line 1 entry may be of help to you.

As your fellow pirate states, a few months ago the Seafight World underwent a change; some maps were shifted and some were lost. Now for the levels 20 and below, there is only 1 map for each level.

You can find Norton Maxwell in Map 1. Should you need to find any other Quest Giver, their locations can be found in the
    Quest Givers bible entry.

Has this resolved your query?

Swift

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response and the OP has been online since the last post, this thread shall be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.