NOT AGAIN

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by *Wonder*, May 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

Please.....Please BIGPOINT no more events.....this is torture.....GA1

2. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

I know that you are not serious about your post but It is those events that BP makes money from it's customers and most importantly to keep the players engaged in the game and enticing new players to play longer. Everyone here who sails the waters knows that certain events are just junk whereas others are fun, enjoyable and require teamwork to complete. Most players that participate in certain events want a viable profit in pearls/crystals or crowns for the amount they spend and truly, everyone wants to see the associated lag issues to be resolved quickly and without undue hardships to the players.

_RATTY_. and Loki162 like this.
  3. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

I did not even shoot this Event, with all the Lag problems going on. At least the US is now on a new server. I think we need to give them time to become accustomed to the new equipment. This should work out better for all US players, in the long run.

4. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

I was not joking...we have another event coming tomorrow and guess what....I can't get on the water already.....cancel the event or at least cancel the junk events....that would be a help....torture..

5. hejssa5

hejssa5 Forum Apprentice

Why would they cancel the event? u think you're the only server? selfish dude.. not cool, we on scandinavia also have lag, you're not the only one around okay?

6. MickeyBow

MickeyBow Forum Connoisseur

NO matter. With all the problems this game has, no one will be playing for much longer.

7. The IT team is currently working to resolve these issues. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused to players. We ask for your patience in the matter.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.