Not seeing winter calendar

Discussion in 'Help' started by America, Dec 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. America

America Active Author

Im not seeing winter calendar when I log in. Im not able to stay on water as I keep getting disconnected on seachart.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I have been on a couple different servers and have had no issue. To start could you try clearing your cache and cookies. If that doesn't do it please come back and provide us with your player ID# and server you play on. Thank you.

Tex

3. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

you need to click on 'unlock gods herald' under event ticker for calendar to appear

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

That is correct. It is displayed on the seachart.

Tex

5. America

America Active Author

well i have already missed first day so whats the point now, that is not how it was done in past years

6. America

America Active Author

Another issue is I get disconnected shortly after getting on seachart and cant stay on water? Any ideas. 85/36661981, global america 1

7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Have you cleared your cache and cookies as I requested earlier?

Tex

8. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

You only need 20 of 24 to get the piece, so yes, there is a point to starting the calendar now (besides the small gift it gives).

TEX~BULL likes this.
  9. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Your fellow pirate is correct as you only need to open 20 of the calendar doors so it is still worth doing.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.