Of Great Renown daily quest

Discussion in 'Help' started by kb_rembrandt, Apr 20, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

I'm level 21 and Oswald in SH19 does not offer me this daily quest. Per the FAQ the only requirement is that I am minimum level 21. I've refreshed, ensured I have no other quests active, etc to no avail. I assume I am missing some aspect of this. Can someone please help? thanks!

2. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

You unlock it by doing the quests for the level.

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Your fellow pirate is correct, you first must complete the quest "Skulduggery", listed in the
    Quests: 21 - 22 bible entry.

You also raise an excellent point that this information is not in the Seafight bible. This information I agree would be good to have listed, so this will be corrected as soon as possible.

Has this now resolved your query?

Swift

4. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

thx m8's. Yes Swift - a quick blurb in FAQ would help because there is technically a difference now between being a certain level (aka I can sail around 21/1) and completing all the new quests for that level.

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I agree, this will be added as soon as possible.

As the query has now been resolved to the OP's satisfaction, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy sailing pirate, please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.