Old Cannons turned in for money

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Oct 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got all these useless cannons I do not want.I want to get rid of them for the exchange rate of pearls.And if they have been upgraded I would want the exchange rate back for crystals.

I posted many threads about getting rid of obsolete items and selling them for pearls and crystals if they are the elite items...Etc...Etc....

I am tired of waiting on bigpoint's slow response,I as many other players would very much like to have the option to sell our old gear for pearls and crystals.

I grow tired of bigpoint's reluctance to respond in making it more feaseable for the players and beneficial to the player.

I as all the other player's are tired of waiting for the change to come....

We do not want to sell our old gear for anything other than pearls or crystals.

Make it happen bigpoint.

Or watch the player's leave one by one and watch the game die...

[Edit - Removed Caps]

Last edited by moderator: Oct 31, 2018
    ahmett25 likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

That is a valid suggestion. In the future refrain from using all capitol letters as it goes against forum rules and can lead to an infraction and loss of forum privileges. That being said I will pass this along in my report and thank you.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.