Open Beta test Castles Update

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ۴MäŝťēŕĶïļíĶ۳..

۴MäŝťēŕĶïļíĶ۳.. Forum Apprentice

i dont understand the upgrade in castles i mean your going to revamp them so that we have to spend all them pearls to lvl them to 8 but all the lvl 8 will do is put us right where we are at now so in truth all we are doing is paying pearls to stay where we are at now and thats wrong

2. nicopico16

nicopico16 Forum Greenhorn

I've found that my account for some reason will not receive the upgrade I put into the castle section. For example, I placed 255 lvl 4 Doomhammer cannons onto my ship, and the reload time is 4.98 sec (with cabin boys). When I went to place the lvl 8 Cannon Loader Module into the lvl 8 open Forecastle slot, my reload speed stayed the same. I found that this bug/issue was happening with all the castle modules. I even tried shooting some NPC's to see if the number was just listed wrong, but that didn't seem to work either.

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  3. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

so better to stop level 8 castles, They can look for new castle types...

Riker(NZL) likes this.
  4. Sounds to me as if have trash for servers and the load of crap flash player they used. Adobe has been junk on this game since day 1 now that is soon to be over it's way to late to save this game period. I do remember back 6 or 7 years ago was wrote and all said this game needed was for Bigpoint to dump adobe flash player and most of their issues would be gone but oh no. Now they have no choice they just hope they can milk all they can from it until 2020 period! That's when they will pull the plug and build again on new platform and if players want to keep playing SeaFight well good luck all your money on these accounts poof gone.

5. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

I totally agree with 308, as I'm writing the FPS rate is 10 and falling! how are you supposed to enjoy the game with this?
    Fix at least the little things like with the sign in.. does the country and forgot password have to be jammed in that spot when you have more than enough room? And why do we have to have 14 different countries jammed on the us server? what happened to the good ol USA? And no I'm not prejudiced, but it used to be fun before that....

6. burakbey1yas

burakbey1yas Forum Apprentice

Is better beta stay more days open i know is test server ;)

7. G.Reaper

G.Reaper Forum Apprentice

not in my eyes, i have to pay to keep close to what i have now, i really don t give ... about the little boats.

8. No it's a test server not there to play as a live server but the whining is about to start when it closes today. I do hope they fix the castle before going live you set them up(Presets) and some want stay on when log off and back on some have to be set back up every time or even when changing preset some of castles have to be set back up but just like always will be an issue when going live because rush to get into game before it's fix and workinh the way it should any bet takers on it.

9. Lostsail

Lostsail Forum Apprentice

If i have to pay to get back to where i was at, good bye; adios; no more $$; lol

10. AKT(one)(pop)

AKT(one)(pop) Forum Greenhorn

This update is crap!!!! I have worked very to get where I am. Take the reloaded for best example, sure make it more consistent but make it at least more than not less than. Some players have paid to get where they are and some players have dedicated every free chance to get what they have. Also BP needs to make it where players who don't have hundreds of dollars to throw at this game have a way to get cannons and other items that benefit them.

11. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

hopefully the npc's will shoot slower as well

12. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Although I agree with this remark as a matter of principle, note that the slowdown affects everybody equally. So you are not really losing out on anything, not fighting, not shooting events ships etc... The game just becomes marginally slower (with some luck, BP will remember to slow down the firing rate of NPCs as well, but do not count on that).

13. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

14. burakbey1yas

i think is time for 35 lvl lol

15. burakbey1yas

16. Perahu.Kertas

Perahu.Kertas Someday Author

when in real server ??
    1 month / 2 month ??

17. SØ™

SØ™ Forum Apprentice

18. AKT(one)(pop)

AKT(one)(pop) Forum Greenhorn

What's soon???? Like days? Weeks? Months? There's not about this game that's fast so please elaborate.

19. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

When it is finished ;)
    But I guess it will be this month, latest next.

20. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

+1 i totaly agree with you... they sould listen more to the players. and make it possible for new players to infact get into the game before they get tired and broke from putting money into this greedy game.. sf/ bp are getting greedy and less respectfull to us players.. soon all will stop using money. then what??
    they should get the fuxxxx ing bots away so its fair game..
    and make a max time for this beginner protection..max 4 weeks..
    and i will add a thing that is enoying: why in hell are they starting event on top of ongoing one.. our serverst are filled with lagg allready..

=308Marksman= likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.