Open Beta test Castles Update

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

so what your saying is your dont even trying to test the new castle system? beta is for improving the updates so that not as many bugs/errors make it to the live game. stop treating it like a normal game.:mad::eek:

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

There is no need to be sorry mate, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I do completely understand the issue players have with the reduced cannon loader values, I also play this game, I also will need to buy the next level.

I have already gone over my reasons why I dont think it is as bad as players are making out in my previous posts in this topic. I will just touch on something you have said though:
    I completely agree with that, it was not worth it. In my opinion they should have sorted this castle out long ago so that each upgrade value changes by the same amount. However, they did not, and if they just continued to add onto the already established values, the more Castle levels we got the less the increase would be. Players thought 0.1 second for level 7 was bad, well we would then be getting values like 0.05 for level 8, and any future levels they release.

However like I said, I have already said my main points on this subject previously so I am not going to go into them again.

By the way...
    Those neat screen shots and little words were not related to the Cannon Loader at all, nor was I trying to explain anything to you with them. They were reports of issues/feedback from the Beta Server to the mod team / devs, as this thread is also intended for.

-Arky

Lostsail likes this.
  3. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Same old botpoint decrease damage etc increase price / slots etc. New condo on its way plenty of muppets to pay for it.

Lostsail likes this.
  4. Padisha

Padisha Forum Apprentice

First of all learn how to write English,second i reported a bug and this one is even in Seafight not just in beta

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The new set-up went live and today my Level 7 Cannon loader now shows as Level 4/8. I did get reimbursed pearls for the 3 lost levels (I wonder if they reimbursed me using the "Castle Days" Discount)? My question: why was just the Cannon loader affected? Was it because that last level increased only .1% instead of .5%?

Riker(NZL) likes this.
  6. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You received the amount of pearls it would cost to purchase them levels at the regular (full) price.

Cannon Loader was reimbursed because the values of the Castle had changed. Any Castle which has had values changed, were removed and the cost credited to the players account so that they can decide if they would like to pay for the Castles with the new, changed values.

Other Castles which were reimbursed for a few levels were: Telescope, Iron Harpoons and Harpoon Loader I believe.

-Arky

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thanks Arky...much appreciated mate.

8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Is there a Castle Chart of the new Values? I no longer can see the levels per Castle item on the new set-up.

9. Riker(NZL)

Riker(NZL) Forum Apprentice

ok now im loader lvl 4 i was 7 and yes i have been reinbursed some pearls but point is i have 4 levels to catch up not just 1 for some who make pearls easy this is no problem but for others it sucks

10. *Lovely*

*Lovely* Forum Greenhorn

BP so than I need spend more money in the game to improve my boat? and if I spend more money in few months you will make another changes to force me to spend more money in pearls? maybe I did bad in get back to game, better option quit the game.

11. SazerKING

SazerKING Junior Expert

You don´t need to spend money to get pearls.

12. Riker(NZL)

thats not really true sazerking it just cost me 1 mill pearls to go from lvl 4 loader to lvl 8 just to hit at the same speed i was with the old lvl 7 loader this is what really annoys people say all you want but i did pay for this speed be4 and now ive done it again

13. SazerKING

SazerKING Junior Expert

I was refering to real money, not pearls, but the problem is how fast do you want people to shoot, 1sec reload time ?

Lostsail likes this.
  14. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

Not players problem how game is developed is it? after all we have been complaining for years about this kind of thing... just check page 1 of this very same thread people have been saying the same for what about 2 weeks? they didnt do anything to keep players happy/not so pissed at reloader update

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. Riker(NZL)

a lot of us have brought pearls with real money thats my point all i want is the same speed i had b4 which ive brought allready now ive brought the same speed for a second time why not drop our damage to half that way we spend more on ammo? same thing isnt it? whats to say they wont do that as they havent come forward at all on the loader speed

16. Olaf2255

Olaf2255 Forum Greenhorn

bro they have dropped our dmg before in the past lol i dont really see why they wouldnt again ppl were making too much pearls with hollows, same thing here , this company is bull and ppl need to see that instead of just being sheep and taking what little grass they are given.

=308Marksman= likes this.
  17. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

It doesn't take too much effort on UK server. It is really quiet, this is mostly from doing 5k crown quest every day and 1m pearls from Commonwealth. Takes a few hours a day but nothing major matey.

18. U§§~ΗĚRŠhěY94941

U§§~ΗĚRŠhěY94941 Forum Greenhorn

the beta server still shows maintenance for me not even up

19. burakbey1yas

burakbey1yas Forum Apprentice

beta still maintenance

20. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The beta server is now closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.