Open Beta Test New Raid Map (Technical Issues/Bugs)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Open Beta Test New Raid Map (Technical Issues/Bugs)

Ahoy Pirates,

Please use this thread to report any Technical issues or bugs in this discussion thread. Please remember to leave your user id and name, so this can be reviewed.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. supertaxi96

supertaxi96 Forum Apprentice

hey i have 970 milion exp i make today 27 test lvl and i lost my exp rank http://prntscr.com/e7xpm7

My name:
    ¢яαzу♥ℓєα∂єя™
    User ID:
    1079/42802118

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

That is a known issue which has been happening across All servers for a long time. It shall correct itself within a few days and you shall have your rank points calculated correctly.

4. supertaxi96

open beta again we need see new event and black market

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Spamming all the Beta threads will not make them open the Beta Server, or open the Beta any quicker.

The following was posted by SF_Artur earlier on Discord:
    "Open beta is already closed, it was open for the weekend. There's no planned open beta for now."

-Arky

6. supertaxi96

why beta dont stay open maybe 1 month always 2-3 days much player's play here

iamakingofmycity likes this.
  7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Because it is a server for testing, not for people to play all the time. It is only opened when something needs testing, and currently there is nothing that needs testing.

8. supertaxi96

seren post date when beta open thnx

9. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

10. supertaxi96

Seren post the real date when beta will open plz

11. Kingcobra

Kingcobra Someday Author

will just stop asking when it will be open on every damn post just have patience and wait like every other player who plays beta

12. sponks

sponks Regular

Can you stop spamming this forum? Beta is for testing, it is not a live server as the usual servers.

13. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Good Lord, when testing becomes available it will be posted in the forum, spamming will not make testing appear sooner. Honestly, if you would actually play the game, you might find it far more entertaining rather than wait for the test models to appear, just my opinion and not wanting to flame (JEEZ)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.