Open Beta test upcoming Event (Feedback)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Open Beta test upcoming Event (Feedback)

Ahoy Pirates,

Please use this thread to leave your thoughts and comments (feedback) in this discussion thread. Please remember to leave your user id and name, so this can be reviewed.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. grahinho

grahinho Advanced

great event
    grahinho
    1079/42756018
    User ID:

3. LADYDI02

LADYDI02 Advanced

im afraid seachart wont load, it say server undergoin maintanence

4. TheGunMagic

TheGunMagic Forum Greenhorn

SERVER UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE !

5. *R!P~06*[VKİ]

*R!P~06*[VKİ] Forum Greenhorn

@Seren I hope at next time if will open again that test server to give free to all Ivory Deck Or Ebony deck Thanks

6. sponks

sponks Regular

Really? You already got full cannons level 4, all castles, skills, gems, and u still ask for more? If you want everything, go play on live servers

7. *R!P~06*[VKİ]

Why go live live server's to buy cannons gems etc ? Better play test server :)

8. davits6

davits6 Forum Greenhorn

No need. It is test server. They better should give premium to all (so we repair faster) and turn off PvP, otherwise it is impossibble to test event when everyone is just randomly shooting you/searching for battle

9. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

maybe you dont get the point m8 ... beta is a test server is not like real servers ... you need to have everything there to see the difference betwen having the extra deck or no ... than when beta close after 1 week stayed opened ... you think to buy them in normal seafight bcs of the diference the make

10. sponks

sponks Regular

Beta is to see how a event goes, not how 10 extra cannons change the damage, we already know that.

11. *R!P~06*[VKİ]

You Have Right

12. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

I personally would like to see the ebony/ivory deck available on the beta. I have both on my regular account and would like to gauge how hard i would hit on Event NPC, without these it is only a guessing game. The difference without these decks/cannons makes it difficult to determine whether or not shooting the event is profitable for me or not.

13. skuttler

skuttler Forum Apprentice

how do ya get on the test server ?

14. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You need to create and register an account on the Open Beta Server. A link of which is found in the Opening Post of this thread, however for convenience:
    http://open-beta.seafight.com

When it is announced that the SF Team require some testing, a post is normally placed in the forum (like this) which shall inform you the Open Beta server is open and can be used for testing.
    You then simply need to log into your account you created and play - when you open the SeaChart for the first time you will be credited with in game items to help progress your boat to a good standard to preform your testing :)

-Arky

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  15. skuttler

skuttler Forum Apprentice

thank u , very helpful :)

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  16. lukar77

lukar77 Forum Greenhorn

that test server is good for see news and play for fun but i dont understand that event at beta

17. TheGunMagic

TheGunMagic Forum Greenhorn

Hello how i can get some desing like a sf normal on that test server?

18. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

The beta system was set up to test new programming to be added to the game, and was never meant to be run fully as a set of regular game maps, unless specifically told so thru the mod by the programmers. It is simply a test ground, if I am wrong, I'm sure someone who knows better than me will say so . .

19. lukar77

lukar77 Forum Greenhorn

20. allesguttnobeta

allesguttnobeta Forum Greenhorn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.