Open Beta test upcoming Event (Feedback)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

When you create an account on the Beta Server, when opening the Sea Chart you will be given random skins. You just simply need to be lucky when creating your account to get it. :)

-Arky

2. Gunmagic

Gunmagic Forum Greenhorn

When beta open again ?

3. burakbey1yas

burakbey1yas Forum Apprentice

when this server gonna open?

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

When they need to test something again.

-Arky

5. burakbey1yas

6. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Yes you will need to wait for these items to be introduced into the game. Keep in mind that any information you find out from that source is not official and could be changed before the release of the item.

-Arky

7. betaletsgo

betaletsgo Forum Greenhorn

8. burakbey1yas

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  9. Seafight News is not from seafight official website and is just rumor Period! The seafight official website makes official announcements that's when it's true and not a fairy tale.

10. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

if you want you can check the info on the seafight news page and tell me if you find incorrect info ... on that page you can find even info that official page of SF has not anounced before or event after the event or the item release

11. Seafight News is not from seafight official and not from Seafight!

12. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

i know that .. im just saying that they share correct info about upcoming events or updates that seafight official page dont share

SinkYah likes this.
  13. burakbey1yas

Yeah ;)

14. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

To be fair, the profit you make would still be th same percentage wise with or without the cannons. Having the cannons would increase damage and ammo usage proportionately. The only time it would really make a difference is if the 20 extra cannons were just enough to save you 1 shot on the NPC, but when it comes to the big NPCs the percentage profit would still be the same regardless of the extra cannons.

15. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

We understand it is not "official" but regardless of that, 95% of the content they distribute has been correct and it is always taken directly from updates to the game code. I cant say here that I encourage players to use it as its not official and I am sure if BigPoint wanted the information out that early then they would publish it themselves, but nonetheless it is a great source of information and is almost always very reliable.

16. burakbey1yas

@Seren when this test server gonna open for test new castels?

17. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Keep watching the forum until they announce it. They have never opened the Beta to test castles before.

18. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Asking the same question over and over isn't going to get you an answer. The Beta will be opened when they need to test something, and when that is it will be posted in the Official Announcements.

-Arky

19. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

can some copi in adress for beta ? i know this not oppen now
    bad i want safe this adress thx

20. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

http://open-beta.seafight.com

-Arky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.