Open Beta test upcoming Event (Feedback)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Oct 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Open Beta test upcoming Event (Feedback)

Ahoy Pirates,

Please use this thread to leave your thoughts and comments (feedback) in this Pumpkin Festival discussion thread. Please remember to leave your user id and name, so this can be reviewed.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

once again it is hard to test when you get sunk non stop.

§inker...... likes this.
  3. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

i agree with seas, its just a sink fest, tried the new map took over 100mill off the event ship and the people that only want to pvp move in..

♥§ea§♥ likes this.
  4. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

5. rosmarcus

rosmarcus Forum Greenhorn

@Seren there is a bug in beta when you change nickname you get it space

Can you explain further, give an example of what is seen. Seren

Last edited by moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  6. elipi

elipi Forum Apprentice

The 50 speed points special GEM for the pet is not working,I use it and the speed of the ship remains the same.

7. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

black market is not working opn beta ... i dont see any event item or designs

8. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

there is a player with over 200mill hp shooting lasers will take you out one shot i have the name and ids, plus players rockets hitting 121k how are we to test anything?

9. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

That laser thing is a developer item and it is not intended for the game. You should report that.

10. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

Disable pvp it's server for test event ,not for fight who want fight go to live server

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.