Open Beta test upcoming Event (Technical Issues/Bugs)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Sep 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Open Beta test upcoming Event (Technical Issues/Bugs)

Ahoy Pirates,

Please use this thread to report any Technical issues or bugs in this
    Columbus Day discussion thread. Please remember to leave your user id and name, so this can be reviewed.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

I just tried to log into the open beta link on my big boat and it does not recognize my account. This was my first time trying to get onto a Beta test.

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You need to register a new account when following the link in the post above. Your current account does not work on the Open Beta.

-Arky

4. Padisha

Padisha Forum Apprentice

Everything was good but there was a bug into cannons % sometimes i had 130% Cannone damage and when i pressed F5 it dropped at 75%

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

These new items need to have a weighted average - currently it's actually better to have left over slots because even adding beams into 3 extra slots ruins the averaged stats. Also the -5% dmg prevention isn't being averaged as I believe intended it's stacking (also description is wrong), the amulet bonus is actually negative, making it worse (opposite to the description). The values should be made clearer to every player which is averaged and which isn't, also would be good to know what repair cannon efficiency actually does/how it works.

-Arky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.