Open Beta test upcoming Event (Technical Issues/Bugs)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Open Beta test upcoming Event (Technical Issues/Bugs)

Ahoy Pirates,

Please use this thread to report any Technical issues or bugs in the
    Storms of Winter discussion thread. Please remember to leave your user id and name, so this can be reviewed.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Novan

Novan Someday Author

open bucaner bounty please

Captain___Blah likes this.
  3. Royal

Royal Forum Apprentice

Hello
    We need private black market in wanter
    Ice pearl design and unique

4. rosmarcus

rosmarcus Forum Greenhorn

@Seren is better to remove event peace becuase they are using and we cant do event so if event pace will be out we can fight a little bit and we can make event ;)

5. SØ™

SØ™ Forum Apprentice

Happy botting, just add more payment.

6. Novan

Novan Someday Author

http://prntscr.com/hfcv8d

i think many gingger for it
    why not come voodo canon pack lvl 2 or lvl 1?
    i think BP can make hight price for voodo canon pack, not make like this 1k gingger and 10k pearl for 1 voodo lvl 0

sorry bad english

7. I went on beta to check the event out. From what i have seen it looks like a good one. If one thing was to be tweaked a bit, i think that the NPC's Sentinel Stag and the Ruler's Revenge's spawn rates should be increased. I shot one, and looked for about 20 minutes in the same map and could not find one. So that being said the spawn rates should be increased as many people on each server will be hunting them due to the pearls they pay out, and therefore would be very hard to find. The other ships that pay crowns and pearls are quite nice. A few more items should be added into the black market, example's lost loves, bloodlusts, hourglasses, homing mines, trainers, sell-swords, (Limited Amounts allowed purchased) etc. The voodoo cannon seems a bit steep being 1'000 ginger, this should be lowered a little. The rewards for the event rankings seem to be reasonable, and the event treasure chest's had some good items also. For the group maps i did not check them out (did not have the time), i'll leave them up to the other lads and lasses. So looks like its going to be a good event i can not wait to play it :)

8. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

I'm sure the bot programmers are already testing on the beta server and updating the scripts accordingly, so they are ready to farm nonstop once the event begins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.