Open Beta test Update (Feedback)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Open Beta test Update (Feedback)

Ahoy Pirates,

Please use this thread to leave your thoughts and comments (feedback) in the Open beta Test Update. Please remember to leave your user id and name, so this can be reviewed.

http://open-beta.seafight.com

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Deadman1469

Deadman1469 Forum Apprentice

Im thinking that people should be allowed to go to atleast level 31 so that they can unlock some of the trophies easier such as the Medal of Valor trophy which requires you to shoot 300 million damage ofo of the Tyrannous npc (which only spawns in maps 29 and 30) or the Admiral's Hat trophy which requires you to complete the commonwealth (reach level 31 or higher)

3. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

4. Zukichat

Zukichat Forum Greenhorn

300,000,000 to tyranous,is way way too much lol,this npc almost never spawn ,and to be called needs many members,even 30,000,000 will be hard.

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Actually, I think this is an alright amount. You will get 50m of this for the 30-31 test, which leaves 250m. Now these Trophies are not supposed to be completed within weeks, these are supposed to take you a long long long time. They are supposed to be content which shall keep players entertained inbetween events, new maps, etc.

I like the Trophy System, well done BP. Interested to see what other trophies you bring out and what bonuses we will get from them. It will also add more diversity with boat setups, and thats things i like to see.

The new levels, overall so far I am happy with, but wish there was something a bit more important up there... It feels like it is missing something for me. Commonwealth 1 we got the 25 Guild Shop, some Admirals which give pearls. Commonwealth 2 we got the Commonwealth Raid, more good admirals. With this new region from what is released right now, we just earn Yulong Coins, which as far as I can see we have nothing good to do with, reputation which is only used for trading ammo, no pearls, and can make some elemental ammo to shoot the elemental ships... its missing the "wow" for me right now.

I havent really checked out the lower levels yet, but i hear there are some good NPCs, 500k hp giving 2k pearls, so thats good for the little players.

-Arky

6. battle

battle Someday Author

what has chinese got to do with seafight ? apart from a weekend late night snack ??????
    im dissapointed in the lack of thought and imagination put into theses so called new maps clearly they were just thrown together fast with little effort or imagination put into them ,if i wanted a chinese id pick up the phone and order a number 33 etc ...
    let me guess after a hard days work all we will have to look forward to is yet more soul destroying paint drying not wanted quests ..
    no thank ill pass :oops::oops::oops:

Incorrupt and frankthetank1974 like this.
  7. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Let me see if I got this straight. You stay within Forum guidelines or you get your privileges removed. Yeah, right, what exactly are the privileges? From my perspective it is little more than a playground for friends of Admin/Mods/VIP players. And a Junkyard for everybody else. Not much of a privilege by any standard. And what's with this leveling up people? Why can't Beta be for all levels? Seems we got a preference for some and not for others going on. Might want to reconsider this friendship based scenario and go for the profit maximization one. And what's with this header? Really, what is a regular player suppose to do with it? Let me guess, just some more friendship stuff. Right?

battle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.