Open Beta - The Seafight Trophy 2018 (Feedback)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Open Beta - The Seafight Trophy 2018 (Feedback)

Ahoy Pirates,

Please use this thread to leave your thoughts and comments (feedback) on the Open Beta Event Test.

Please remember to leave your user id and name, so this can be reviewed.

You can participate by going to the Open Beta login page found below. Your normal game account will not work here and you are required to register/login to an open beta account.

http://open-beta.seafight.com

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. bytza

bytza Forum Apprentice

I played only for like 2 hours and i have to say that the new shooting effects are nice but it would be great if you add a on/off button for them to avoid lag. The effect dissapears when you use flares.
    Second thing i think the pearls rewards for Fighting star is kinda low, it should be atleast 2 k pearls.
    Also for Hammer of Justice i got among the other rewards only
    "2018-06-09 21:30:11
    You received 3261 x Soccer ammunition." taking in consideration the amount of hp it has the ammunition it gives back is kinda low.
    Never saw any announcement when an event ships spawn so that makes it hard to find em.
    Kinda that is all for now.

3. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

also the pearls for that massive hp is low, only 100k

4. bytza

bytza Forum Apprentice

Well you were lucky then , i only got 80 k pearls when i did the Hammer of Justice. And about 300 k for the sickle but it was 2 of us.

5. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

I'm the only to got 'lost connection" on the beta?

6. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

no you not lol ditto

7. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

Beta open but we didn't know why was closed ...

8. soaptasteok

soaptasteok Active Author

I think the rewards should be slightly higher if this event runs for a month and not restrict how much ammo you will buy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.