Painbriger vs doomhamers

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Punisher, May 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Punisher

The*Punisher Forum Greenhorn

Hi, one question... if i have 400 cannons full pains start lvl 2, for example 200 lv2 100 lv3 100 lv4 vs doomhamers 400 lvl 4 who are the best for damage pvp? Or need set full pains lv2 or full pains lv3 for more damage?

2. Mateu_Santos

Mateu_Santos Someday Author

I think is better to put 200 Doomhammers lvl 4 and 100 pains lvl 3 and 100 pains lvl 4, because you will shoot faster and will get maybe 80% elite ammunition bonus which is definitely high when you have Doomhammers.
    My opinion and also I combine them together but I have lvl 2 and lvl 1 pains with lvl 5 dooms and lvl 4.

3. The*Punisher

I have 60 dooms lv5 and 160 lv4 / 70 pains lv4, 190 lv3, you said the best combined 60 dooms lv5 , 140 dooms lv4 and the rest pains 70 lv4 and 130 lv3?

4. Mateu_Santos

Mateu_Santos Someday Author

I think you should put first all painbringers lvl 3 and 4 and then all dooms lvl5 and the other slots with dooms lvl 4.

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Here is a link to d damage calculator that you can download and try different combinations to see what works best for you:

Which cannon to use

It should help a lot. Come back after trying it and we will be happy to assist further.

Tex

6. The*Punisher

I just clicked on the link but dosn't work, don't let me edit and calculate, just it open 4 pages with photos... idk how i can calculate. Can you help me uith more informations? Thanks

Are the painbringers the best cannon? Or doomhammer? I just replayng seafight now about 6-7 years pause and to many changes... i have to know witch cannon is the best for pvp/warr... Thanks

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  7. BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai Forum Apprentice

painbringers shoot way faster, so best to acquire and use them in combo with doom 5s, until you replace doom 5s with painbringer level 2 or higher.

Smaller likes this.
  8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

did you download the calculator?

Tex

9. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Hi, you will need to download and save a copy for yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.