Painbringer Cannon

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Grand-mariner™, Apr 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I agree that this is absolutely absurd. I am somewhat shocked, yet in another way, I am not surprised. Greed rules this company and always has. It is time for BP to offer a really fair cannon exchange, or else it is time to either only play for free..... or quit!

Lady.Wolf, Lostsail, kyloe and 3 others like this.
  3. WHATS-HIS-NAME

WHATS-HIS-NAME Forum Apprentice

I bet the only pain it will bring will be to the wallet, and no Iam not joking.

4. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Does it also give 50% to event ammo bonus?

5. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

joke cannon, joke game.

Lady.Wolf and Grand-mariner™ like this.
  6. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

the rich getricher

Lady.Wolf and The*Defiant like this.
  7. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Seriously, BigPoint, do you think another cannon is needed, or wanted by the majority of the players on now. You have definitely lost your ever lovin mind if you really think another dollar I have will go to play this sinking game. You have cannons right now that the majority of players work really hard to upgrade now as it is, I would expect to see the voodoo cannon be purchasable now in the blackmarket for pearls. Thanks for ruining my gaming experience with you. I have " Edit " to play now.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 11, 2018
  8. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

funny thing is that the free items we get in chest for example are so much expired like admiral cannons and some other stuff, the rewards in scrolls are a big joke not sayn the drop rate for QL from cancer (other rewards worth nothing) as reward in my opinion has been decreased (form 30 cancer i managed to get 1 time QL) ... so free play'n is getting u no ware ..

9. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

at least if customers are going to be ripped off can we at least have it by a new means not new cannons no 7

10. flafighter

flafighter Regular

Thanks BP. Another cannon that I can't afford to max out is just what I needed. This makes the requirement for crowns to upgrade lvl4 Voo Doo, Doomhammers and all Devestators even more rediculous. Guess we'll have the joy of loosing a third of these cannons every upgrade as well. Maybe Painbringer is what you should name all the elite cannons.

Panthoneum, bodean, Bawdyn and 2 others like this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I love this quote....it is (unfortunately for us) so true!

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  12. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

13. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

This

14. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Doomhammer Cannon

This rare cannon will bring doom to your wallet and credit card. This cannon is only obtainable during special sales.

Devestator Cannon

This cannon will will bring devastation to your wallet and credit card. This cannon is only obtainable during special sales.

Painbringer Cannon

This cannon will bring pain to your wallet and credit card. This cannon is only obtainable during special sales.

Why keep adding more cannons? I just don't get it. Have you not heard enough complaints about doomhammer, firestorm and devestator?

If you are going to add a new cannon and make the others we bought with CC OBSOLETE, atleast make them obtainable WITHOUT CC THIS TIME.
    You already did this with VOODOO cannons. People like me bought the packs and you made them useless a few months later. I can't believe this, i thought you would of learned after the last time you did it.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I agree 1,000%. It's a no-brainer: dump this new cannon idea fast. If they still absolutely insist on bringing it to the game, they had better have one H**L of an exchange offer that allows me to exchange my 50s, 55s, 60s, Voodoos, Firestorms, Doomhammers, Devastators, *AND* even my Admiral cannons that have cost me collectively a small fortune over the course of several years!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Rabbid likes this.
  16. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

The real question is how the hell are they this out of touch with their player base that they think adding ANOTHER cannon is what we want? LOL That is the opposite of what players are asking, we don't want anymore p2w cannons. The only cannon we might accept is a cannon that is bought with in-game currency.

I'm sitting here scratching my head wondering if they even read any feedback. I don't understand how they got the idea that we wanted another set of cannons. lmao, we had enough at 55s level 5.

Loki1621, bodean and The*Defiant like this.
  17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yep. All I can figure out is the developers decide what THEY want (totally oblivious to what the players want) and put it into the game. And they don't even play the game! I have often said that you could take 10 to 15 veteran players and we could make this what it used to be: a dang great game...and profitable at that for BP! We all (for many years) have lodged the exact same criticisms in this Forum, so we all know what the game needs and does not need. It is beyond baffling.

Loki1621, Rabbid and bodean like this.
  18. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

i believe the problem is the developers are just not in touch with the game or there customers ,they clearly cant see the disgust they bring to there customers with ill researched and inappropriate updates that are either needed wanted or welcomed .:oops:

The*Defiant, Loki1621 and Rabbid like this.
  19. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Please remember that the new cannon is quite worthless. Do not buy it.

Cancer Cannon

This cannon will bring cancer to your wallet. It will spread to your bank account and to all your total wealth putting you in the street. It will eventually give me your soul too.

The*Defiant and Rabbid like this.
  20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Absolutely true mate. Well said!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.