Pay or Play

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by kanesh027, Feb 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kanesh027

kanesh027 Forum Apprentice

Pay or play is not a matter in online games. Every items of seafight should be sold in pearls. According to seafight purchasing system of my country, 2 bokor's crates are 1.49 USD. At the same time 5000 pearls are 1.49 USD. So, 2 bokor's crates are equal to 5000 pearls. I can earn 5000 pearls from glitters per 30 minutes with glitters double pack. Seafight can sell 2 bokor's crates in one million pearls. It is equal to 100 hours playing time for me and at the same time 298 USD for coiner in my country. Both spend time, but way is different. Some spend time in work, earn money and spend money on game. Other spend time on game directly and make the game as active 24 hours. Both players are important for this game. Decision that how to play this game, is depended on each players. If you think that one million pearls is not enough, you can increase the amount of pearls. At the same way all items are in seafight should be sold huge amount of pearls at particular time period. They are voodoo cannons, doom-hammer cannons, fire storm cannons, level 5 carpenter, premium and etc.

2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I disagree, but I would like to be able to buy more stuff with my pearls, like ivory deck or voodoo cannons.

4x4x4 likes this.
  3. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

I know what ur saying Kanesh027, but, u want to buy stuff with "monopoly money" whereas BP want real money. They can make all the monopoly money they want, but to buy the stuff "they" want takes real money. Thats the problem. :rolleyes:

michaelwells likes this.
  4. CrazyWulfy

CrazyWulfy Junior Expert

Yeah why can we not walk into a grocery store and just take things and walk out? Why make us pay for them? Does not make any sense. They want us to buy with real money.

5. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

Iam at a lost, cant seem to get the point being made. Went for yrs with only spending $ on mhh and premium, made lvlv 20 as soon as the maps came out. Now have to spend god knows how much more to just "stay" in the game and "try" to be competitive. It wasnt always like that. Have no problem with them making $, just what it will cost to play the game I used to enjoy coming home from work to. The difference is night and day.

6. Satan_Himself

whats the point of having pearls if you cant use them? might as well allow people to use bots if they wont be getting anything...

4x4x4 likes this.
  7. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

Bots use programs, legit use skills they worked for. Seems like BP is pitting one against the other, may the best one win.
    I hope for our sake, its the ligits. Power to the pure of heart.

8. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

agree. should lot more items to get with perls...

9. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I have very mixed feelings about this, as I am sure many of you do, and I will explain them below.

Although it would of course be nice for players to be able to max out an account for free, it would not be feasible for BigPoint. They are a company that need to make money, and by making money, thety can afford developers to continue to work on this game. If the entire game was free-2-play then nobody would be spending much money and the game would be shut down as it had to source of funding. There needs to be that line where those who spend a lot of money have something to show for it.

There are already a large number of payment items that you can pick up for free during events or from chests such as Burning Ice Ammunition (I bought 50m of it all with free pearls farmed from Commonwealth Raid and events, which is worth £2,250 or $2,500), Kings Booty Bags for Gems, all the payment crew which can also be picked up from one-time codes every once in a while.

The only items in this game that you truly have to pay for are Cannons and Bokors, and to be honest you don't really need to spend much on Bokor's. £10 a month and you could feasibly win a month of Kings Legacy, some Devastator Cannons, and even a design with a Level 21 gem on it.

Another point to raise, which is unfortunate, is the fact that the botting community is bigger than ever on this game now and it ever-expanding. So many players spend little money and max an account out from doing scrolls or shiny hunting whilst they sleep. If BigPoint made it possible to buy anything you want for pearls and other free items that can be botted, then nobody would be buying them with money, which BigPoint needs to survive.

I do understand your point as, I assume, a free-to-play player for the most part, but I honestly feel that it is not possible to alter the game this way. But remember, there is something you have over the player who work and pay for items. You can play events for more hours, and win unique designs and payment cannons from the ranking.

I hope this helps,

Thanks

~Des

10. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Oh, and another quick anecdote. You do not need to spend masses on this game to stay competitive. We had a player in our guild who unfortunately no longer plays due to not having time with University and other commitments. This player spent nothing on the game apart from buying the 2 payment decks. He had Lv15-16 gems (2 years ago), around 30 Voodoo Cannons and the rest Lv5 60Lbs. He was fighting against players with full lv3 voodoos, lv18-20 gems, kings legacy, burning ice, dragonfires, but he was a very good fighter and despite being much weaker than many of his opponents would still sink them in a skill-based 1v1, (Search SF Sazzy on YouTube) and was 2nd in BP when he stopped playing.

11. Satan_Himself

All I couls ask for would be the ivory deck for pearls.

12. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

That would be nice yes. There are also opportunities to get cannons for pearls, as you can often buy 50 Voodoo Cannons on events too.

13. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

I sympathize with your feelings, Kanesha. However, you are looking at a business that is interested in making money. By lessening this ability, you will find service suffering, if not disappearing altogether.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.