Suggestion Payment Ammo

Discussion in 'Help' started by Ɗяєɗɗєɗ, Jul 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

For a very long time players have complained over payment only events. (Events where you must purchase the ammo to participate).

This causes paying players to logout so i have come up with a balance where free players can play the event and bigpoint can still make money cos remember this is a business.

Now in most events there is always 2 npc, you shoot the small npc to spawn the big admiral, both npc will give you points in the ranking and nice little rewards.

My idea is that the ammo used for the event should be put into the black market. There will also be a new ammo added to the black market which will be payment only and this is used to cause 50% more damage.

Please keep in mind i am not suggesting this for all events just the payment events!

I hope you like this suggestion

- Blitzen

2. 1) Most events that require a certain ammo usually are earned during a prior event or offer a way to earn the ammo from chests or a smaller npc.
    2) Pure payment events are short lived and usually a waste of time regardless even if you have ammo for it

3. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I have to agree with Click here. Free to play players are more than capable of making the event ammo from previous events and just saving it for the future. This has been happening long enough now for players to work it out. Just save 2m of each event ammo and when that event comes round you wont have to buy it. Plus it will be even more profitable as there will be less people shooting that ammo event events due to it not being readily available in the Black Market at that point in time.

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I am honestly not sure about this one. I can see the benefit of having a payment only ammo which does extra damage, but that is basically what we have now... normal ammo does damage, payment ammo does extra damage... the only difference between your idea and what we have now is that both damage values would be larger... but to compensate for that I imagine that the rewards will be decreased, or the HP will rise and the rewards will stay the same.

I do strongly believe that any Payment Event, should at least be good enough so that the players who buy the Payment Ammo can make a profit and it is worth their hard earned money.

-Arky

_RATTY_. likes this.
  5. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Agree with Arky here!

6. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Ammo is sold for payment now because of the Commonwealth Raid Map. Players are making millions of pearls up there. Bigpoint will lose a lot of money if they make the Ammo available for Pearls in the Black Market.

battle likes this.
  7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

That is an unfair comment. Payment only events were around before the Commonwealth Raid Map, and the Seafight Team were well aware of the rewards players were expected to get from this map. As I said previously, short, 2-5 day events have been payment events for a long time, and then each month we have the 'monthly event' which is about 2 weeks long and ammo can be bought for pearls in the black market.

-Arky

8. battle

battle Someday Author

your starting to sound a bit like timmy I want I want I want for nothing :rolleyes:

9. battle

battle Someday Author

agreed +1

10. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

agreed ;)

11. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

^ When you log into both your accounts to agree to try and make it look like more people! All because we don't let your guild in the Commonwealth Raid :)

12. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

if we wanted it we would take it rember this ;)

13. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Huh..... Is that why 5 of us just evicted 6 of your guild and they are currently farming Behemoth Raid? Huh... didnt know Behemoth was better than Commonwealth... ;)

14. (KILLZONE)

(KILLZONE) Forum Greenhorn

huhu Dest u still Cry about share's ships ? u dont see ur self bro on 24/7 scrolls ?

*[Shooter]* and frankthetank1974 like this.
  15. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Its always the best when players hide under other names to throw accusations around. Love it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.