payment suggestion

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by jokar_uae, Nov 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

I thought it would be a good idea to post some of the ideas i've had over the last couple of days about this game.
    So, the ammos, we've had enough of these ammos, we need some new ammo!
    How about slime ammo where you can stick your enemies in a slime ball & they cant get out of unless they have and which brings me to the next item "unstoppable level 2". Don't want enemies to get you stuck in a slime ball? not to fear, you can purchase unstoppable level 2 for only £99.99, I would definitely purchase this!
    Rep staff level 2 - Rep staff 1 time per hour? Bored of waiting? - No problem! - With rep staff level 2 you can fully rep as many times as you want, all you have to do is buy the biggest pearl package in payment!
    Running out of ammo? Fear not, you can now board your enemies ships and steal their ammo with the new item "StealItAll" for only £499.99

I think these are reasonable prices and i hope that you will put them in the game soon, let me know what you think

dirks777 and Satan_Himself like this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestions. Let's see what your fellow pirates have to say.

Tex

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I think (hope!) that he is being sarcastic.

jokar_uae and TEX~BULL like this.
  4. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

and remember to add doomhammers for gold so game gets even for veryone.

5. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

very well said...... i for one like this.i was thinking about a new ammo.... i call it laser beam ammo,that blinds all ships within a sizable radius.make the ammo say 50,000 for £300.then after a month or so bring out sunglass packs that repel the laser beam ammo for say £500.everybody wins

jokar_uae likes this.
  6. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.