Payment support says

Discussion in 'Help' started by lude1962, Jun 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

After refusing to investigate anything and closing 2 cases raised with the same generic answer....

06.13.2019 12:40
    Thank you very much for your inquiry. Unfortunately we are unable to help solve your problem because the information you provided us was insufficient. Please contact our technical support team via the contact form or forum.
    Please remember to include your ticket number and let them know that we sent you to them.
    Sorry for this inconvenience.

Ticket number Ticket #751092 – Closed
    You have taken my money wheres the goods!

Paypal receipt info
    Invoice ID
    Transaction ID
    this has been received

Invoice ID
    Transaction ID

PAID FOR BUT NOT RECEIVED

krios1993 likes this.
  2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Ahoy Lude

I notice that this is a paypal transaction. There seems to be a delay with pp monies being received and is showing as pending this end. They are being processed but it is taking longer than usual.

If this is not resolved by itself in 12 hours please take time out to contact our Customer Care Team as they may need information that you do not wish to put on the forum.

I have edited your post for personal information, but do not worry we do have a copy of this.

Seren GTL

3. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

Reply from top level customer service team
    <customercontact@customerservice-bigpoint.com>

For the transactions, which we did not receive a confirmation yet, we did not get the money either. We do not now whether Paypal will send us those transactions later or refund the money, which they already charged. Please contact Paypal, in order to get more information about that issue.

Please excuse the inconviences this may have caused you.

I shall now harass PP.

EDIT PP system just sends an email to BP but it should be reviewed hopefully by a real person.

Please close

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Thank you for the update.

As requested.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.