Payment

Discussion in 'Help' started by DunkingOnScrubs, Aug 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DunkingOnScrubs

DunkingOnScrubs Forum Greenhorn

I dont know if this is the right section because i cant find a way to email the support and be able to type out my problem. but when i buy stuff in the market its always making me pay in pounds but im from usa. i don't get it, maybe its because im deployed currently? if thats the case i can provide a copy of my orders if necessary. thank you. ~ LuckyDogGuy

2. If you look on the bottom of you back page's, when you click on support a new page will open

Screenshot_2.png

3. DunkingOnScrubs

DunkingOnScrubs Forum Greenhorn

everytime i try it says error occured please try again. any solution to that?

4. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

it says error, but it does actually send it. if you send many will take longer for response, tip: always just choose 'game problem' on pull down list just write out your issue, dont pick payment. then just wait about 2days is longest i ever waited mon-fri.

5. Deloops

Deloops User

When contacting support, please ignore any error messages you may get, your request has been sent, and will be received.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.