Suggestion Pirate Lord Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Jєяяу, Nov 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

In the next event to Pirate Lord : Accipiter, Curse of the Oceans ,Red Baron , Sea Scare?

1. yes ?

70.6%
  2. no ?

29.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jєяяу

Jєяяу Forum Greenhorn

In the next event to Pirate Lord can be placed Red Baron, Accipiter , Sea Scare ,Curse of the Oceans what do you think because it could be a beautiful event ?

2. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

yes.. i hope they will. but i doubt it..

Bootstrap likes this.
  3. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

4. ..*DOZER1*..[TC*]2

..*DOZER1*..[TC*]2 Forum Apprentice

Curse Of The Oceans, Iron Fist, Elite Killimatu, And the Intenium Platinum.

5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I really liked gold and ghost ships before the goldship was a design. @Seren is there any information about those npc's? There where a few other of the oldest designs and they are really cool.

6. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

would be awesome to see accipiter design on pirate lords event acari or wonderful would be even canoris

7. the-one-after

the-one-after Someday Author

would be nice if they put some of the old brook chalice designs in not clear on the names but they old style ones

8. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

The names we wrote on the comments are bokor desigs acari Accipiter canoris

9. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

As many of you know, I am very against the Accipiter coming back out because I am one of the few remaining players on our server with it, and it is typically deemed as the best looking Bokor's skin, although everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I know players that do not like it at all.

Even though I actually do not have either of the other 3 aforementioned skins on my account, I am very much against rare skins becoming obtainable, regardless of if I have them or not. Rare skins are something to show off, something you can put on to stand out or draw some attention. There is more to designs than just the look, and I feel that so many rare designs have been brought back out now that they really hold no value at all. Designs like the Christmas White and Advent 2007 that were available last Christmas, as well as designs like the Blood Bone (15), Red Baron (50), Rusty Pearl (1). The numbers in brackets being the number available per server prior to them being re-released. These were so rare before and really give the player a sense of achievement when wearing them. The Sea Scare for example was a difficult skin for players to get as you had to be in the top 3 PvP players for the day and it was only available for 4 days, meaning there are only 12 on the server. This was the same for the Predator design which was in the same event but for boardings. This design was rare and impressive but now holds 0 value since it was obtainable on a Pirate Lords event.

If rare designs are to be brought out again then I feel there needs to be some challenge towards obtaining them. Putting them in Event Rankings or re-introducing them through Bokor's I feel would be more appropriate because it would give the opportunity to the players that really want the design without taking away all value of its rarity.

There are still so many rare designs out there that are desirable such as the 2013 Bokor's designs, Karthogas and Akragas (Notos and Magmor) that I would hate to see become worthless if this were to happen. Below I have included a list of rare designs I could think of that have lost all their value through events like this, with the number in brackets again being the number available originally for those applicable:-

Blood Bone (15)
    Syanite
    Nerus
    Frostbite
    Red Baron (50)
    Predator (12)
    Hellhammer (Curse of the Oceans if you're not an OG player)
    Black Inferno (Intenium Platinum, same as above)
    Ghost Dragon / Kilimatu / Kokalou (excuse spelling)
    Advent 2007
    Ice Pearl
    Arma (6)
    Caesia (3)
    Obscurus (3)
    Alligator (1)
    Anemoi (1)

Those of you that had any these skins prior to their re-release. Have a think about how you value them now that they are common designs.

Thanks,
    ~Des

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.