Pirate Lords Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

no m8 it doesnt work like that

Hollow Lord -> Hollow ammo
    Flare Lord -> Flare ammo
    Pumpkin Lord -> Pumpkin ammo
    Poison Lord -> Kraken Poison ammo

2. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

The ammount of Flare Lords is a joke.
    For 50mil ship, it's over in instant. More than 20 ships per Lord, up to 50.

The ammount should be doubled, tripled, at the very least. Poor event so far, really poor.

Hollow Lord is always decent, as many players can compete, the other ones have way to less HP, and spawn way to rarely..

I hope you consider anything of that in next Pirate Lords event.

Best regards

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  3. Night_Drive

Night_Drive Someday Author

The hp is fine enough, you have plenty of opportunities to have a chance at design if the ship is spawning every 10 minutes. If players win or already have design, they tend to allow the other players a chance to shoot event for it

4. sponks

sponks Regular

So far great event imo, ship have pearl profit and so far 3/3 designs. hp is kinda low but not too low honestly

5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Perfect event. Too short, but perfect event. Great rewards and easy to play. We need more events like this.

6. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

I must say, after all. Event was decent. I personally hate the whole idea of infroming players, where event spawns. As seeing 100 ships laggs on our browsers, aswell as that i belive BP servers do not appreciate it either. I would much rather see unannounced (not) npcs, spreaded across maps, possible less HP. 10-30 ships is enough on 1 screen. Just my opinion. :)

After all, I enjoyed the last day alot. Design was hardly won, got quite a few gems, and ofcourse Burning Dutchman on the very first one :)
    Made 1500 crystals, some pearls.
    Thumbs up BP !

7. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

Wish it was open to all lvls. would have been nice to b able to do it.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.