Pirate Lords Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I got the hollow design after shotting my 2nd ship:

2018-03-02 22:26:31
    Du har sænket Hulkuglernes herre's skib.
    Du har modtaget 1 x Akragas.
    Du har modtaget 498 x Brændende iskugler.
    Du har modtaget 217 x Perler.
    Du har modtaget 35144 EP (erfaringspoint).

2. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Does anyone know if there is also problems with Icelord. Ie. some people getting fallbacks instead of design? I don't wanna do it if I can't get this design either.

3. ½GusteN½

½GusteN½ Forum Greenhorn

maps for hollow design

4. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

It seems that we can get one design each day, so it's too late for Hollow Lord and Burning-Ice Lord. Now it's Kraken Lord and tomorrow it's Ghost Lord. Kraken Lord is decent in terms of pearl payout (and so was Burning-Ice Lord, while Hollow was rubbish). Kraken Lord will cover your ammo cost or even make you a tiny bit of profit if you have a decent ship + Plus the Tentakulon design is really nice in my opinion.

5. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

If I get fallback reward on Kraken Lord does it mean that I am not eligible for design? I have received 2 fallbacks thus far. Maybe some of you have experience from Hollow Lord?

6. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

If you have the Tentakulon skin then you cant get it again other than that if you dont you will have to keep trying

7. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

You will get the design OR the fallback reward for most damage/last shoot, so you just have to keep trying.

8. collector#2

collector#2 Forum Greenhorn

I am doing a quest. One quest states Board 2x Rosa Maria. I have tried several times but nothing happens. Anyone know how to do this let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.