Pirate Test for level 20-21

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Elvis123, Nov 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elvis123

Elvis123 Forum Apprentice

Is there anyway to be able to get this test done faster? I've waited for a couple weeks now in the queue to enter the kraken map, but it seems as though it will never actually be 20/20 people. If anything the number gets smaller and smaller. Is there any way this can be changed by the developers so that it can be easier to do this test. The wait is killing me and I can't do anything but wait and hope 20 random people including me choose to go to the kraken map at the same time haha.

P.S not sure if i've posted this in the right place sorry if i haven't

★•$ΛŢΛИأĆ-ƊЯΞΛMẔ•★™

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  2. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

I think this should be in the Ideas and suggestions area, but as a general question I don't see the harm in it being here. I would suggest that perhaps you ask 19 friends or alliance mates to go in there with you they'd not have a problem with it.

Lady.Wolf and Jasie like this.
  3. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

I have also been waiting..maybe the test should be changed?

4. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Try offering a larger guild leader a load of pearls then do a quick join up, in exchange for them agreeing to have their members hit the Tentacles at a certain time then go in the Kraken with them. Once you're in they can come out and leave you to do the test.

A Bung or a Bribe!;)

Beauty is this won't cost you anything for long, because once you are level 26 you can then access and earn all the Pearls back plus lots more from the Commonwealth Raid Map.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Lady.Wolf likes this.
  5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You are a England 1 player correct? If you see me in chat just let me know and I will tell my members to shoot a Tentacle for you to get you into the Kraken map. The rest will be down to you ;)

I do agree though something needs to be done about the Kraken map. It needs to be reworked so it is more profitable to do for a start, that will encourage players to go in there...

-Arky

6. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

I've been in the que for days, f-5, get out of que, wash repeat...groan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.